~Except for You~

Gregory had a crush.His friends, Mark and Ronnie would always tease him for liking the popular girl, Annabeth Chase.Her and her cool friends, Allie, Brittany, Jessie, Percy, Noah, and Geon would always be tease him.

Except for Percy and Annabeth. They would always help him. He heard a sound, coming from the window, in the cafiteria. He opened the door.

A big scary monster-looking thing popped right out. He had fury black hair, horns, and fangs. It would be foolish to do anything but run. Noah tried to fight it-but broke his leg, and arm. Next was another dumb jock. He had the same fate. Greg thought Percy and Annabeth would be the same. But no. Annabeth and Percy took out long swords. Percy's was long and bronze, while Annabeth's was a bone sword. They killed it by slashing off one of its shiny horns and slashing its stomach. Ouch. It must've hurt the thing.

The alarm went off. " All students report to the theater!" A voice bursted thourgh the intercom. We were all ushered into the small space. Their were people in thrones and two big ones missing, with waves and an owl on them. One spoke up.

" This may be hard to believe but, we're the olympian gods. We'll prove it." They all demnstrated great power. I guess it was real. Huh. Others weren't taking it as well as I was. Some were mad. Some were jealous. Whatever the feeling, most were unhappy.

" We want some of our favorite cousins to come up!" Apollo said. " I see you!" He points to Percabeth. Are they really demigods? Wow. They came up and someone asked their titles.

" I am Percy Jackson, son of the big three, finder of pan, one of the seven, finder of the golden fleece, slayer of kronos, killer of geae, wonderer of the labirinth, leader of the battle or manhattan, two time savior of olympus, girlfriend of Annabeth Chase, survior of tarterinus, former preater, killer of countless monsters, titans, and giants, switched places with Jason Grace, denied immortalty for Annbeth, creater of Bob." Percy took a deep breath. It was now Annabeth's turn.

" I am Annabeth Chase finder of pan, one of the seven, finder of the golden fleece, helped slay kronos, killer of geae, wonderer of the labirinth, leader of the battle or manhattan, two time savior of olympus, boyfriend of Percy Jackon, survior of tarterinus, finder of the Athena Parthenon, slayer of countless monsters, slayer of Archane, ran away when I was seven with heroes Luke and Thalia, architect of Olympus, and took a knife for Percy." Wow. That is a long title. Now I know who they really are.

Word Count: 566