Chapter 3: Friends and Foes

Oh heya.

I keep forgetting about this story :/

And sorry this chapter is shorter

Next one is like three times as long LOL

-\ (*_*) /-

--------------------------

The trainer-partner duo had walked about halfway through the forest when the came upon a peculiar sight. In the ring of field in between the rocks and the forest was a network of holes in the ground, like a network of tunnels from using the move Dig. 

"Weird..." Ash muttered, kneeling down to examine one of the holes. 

"Pi pika," Pikachu warned, most likely telling his friend to be careful. Ash glanced at his partner and smiled. 

"I'll be fine! Looks like it's just the remains of a battle." He decided. Pikachu seemed content with that and relaxed. Ash got back up and turned back towards the forest, and noticed some large, solid blue berries growing on a bush. 

"Hey Pikachu look! Oran berries! Those'll give us some drink, right?" Ash exclaimed and pointed out the berries. 

"Pik pika!" Pikachu cheered before hopping off of Ash's shoulder and scampering over to them. Forgetting their worries for a short moment, Ash laughed and jogged over there as well. Pikachu picked one berry and handed it to Ash, and then took one for himself. 

"Thanks buddy. Let's eat!" Ash cheered in success and took a huge bite out of the oversized blueberry. Pikachu was about to, before one of his long black-tipped ears twitched at a sound. "Hmph?" Ash mumbled through a mouth full of berry. 

Pikachu's eyes widened, and suddenly let off a powerful Thunderbolt. Ash, being so close, felt the volts go through his body, and nearly let out a scream. But he also heard several cries go up from the bushes behind him, and he turned to see a horde of several long, flat, mongoose-like Pokémon with an interesting blonde-ish hairdo and a scowl on all their faces. 

What are those Pokémon? Ash wondered in excitement, and wished for a Pokédex. Along with all the gym badges he got from all the regions, Ash also collected the Pokédexes he got as well once he had given Professor Oak all the data on them. 

A Kanto one wouldn't do much good though. 

"Yun! Yungoos! Yun yun yungoos!" One of the foreign Pokémon growled, seeming to accuse them of something. 

"Pika pika pi, pika. Pikachu chu pi!" Pikachu tried to reason with them. Realizing that he and Pikachu had probably been eating from one of the Pokémon's berry bushes, he tried helping to save their butts as well. 

"Hey, is this your bush! Sorry, we didn't know. We'll just be going now..." Ash slowly to up and backed away from the hostile Pokémon and left the berry o the ground. The lead Pokémon, which was much bigger, rose up on its hind legs and crossed its front paws. It barked a command and pointed to Ash and Pikachu, and the smaller mongoose bared their teeth and took an attack stance. "Okay we'll be going now!" Ash yelped at the sight of them. 

He scrambled to his feet and started running, grabbing his backpack along the way. He didn't see Pikachu next to him for a moment, but heard him charging up Iron Tail before catching up. "Let's get out of here Pikachu!" The trainer yelled as the Pokémon started using various elemental forms of Bite after them. 

"PIKA!" His partner agreed as he barely dodged one of the attacks. Suddenly ground collapsed underneath the duo, causing them to trip and fall. 

One of the mongoose Pokémon jumped from the hole, and it's teeth glowed white as it sunk them into Ash's arm. He winced and tried shaking it off, but that only made it hurt more. Pikachu started to power up Iron Tail, but had to start fending off his own attackers before he could help Ash. Silent tears slid down the boy's face as he felt more sharp objects accompanied by freezing cold or burning heat puncture his skin. His thoughts were searing in his mind, and he started panicking. 

"Pikapi! Pi pikachu!" He heard his friend call, but couldn't quite think. 

"Pikachu do something!" Ash cried, his voice breaking. There was nothing for a moment, but then the sensation of hundreds of volts flowing through his body shocked him. He screamed, but then it was over and all the pain was gone. Ash opened his eyes that he didn't know he had closed wearily, and saw brown blurs streaming back the way they had came. He saw Pikachu scamper up next to him, and Ash strangely easily got up and petted his friend. 

"Thanks for that Pikachu." He said. 

Then suddenly felt himself fall backwards as darkness surrounded him. 

-------------------

Okay, like I said, I'm sorry that I keep forgetting about this book.

So I have this TYPED, however I keep forgetting to update it on here.

So the next chapter is like three times as long, and in Pikachu's POV ^-^

LATE SPOILER WARNING LOL

... okay I'll shut up now.

Auf Wiedersehen!

-Becca OUT!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 25, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Message in a Bottle- A Pokémon Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें