Chapter 9: Drunk and Fighting

Chapter 9:

A few weeks later…

Andy’s POV:

He took her dancing. Dancing. She hadn’t ever been dancing before. Sean sure was something else. He was constantly taking her out, and they had so much fun together. From the few occasions they hung out with their kids, Tyler seemed to like him and Becca seemed to like her.

She took another sip of the margarita. They had a table in the back of a club and were taking a break from the crazy dance floor for a minute. “This is s-so much fun! Why haven’t I ever been here before!?” Andy was vaguely aware that she was more than buzzed, but she was having too much fun to care. She deserved to have fun.

Sean’s eyes glittered happily. “I’m glad you’re having fun.”

“I have a s-secret to tell you. Come here.” Andy motioned with her finger for her boyfriend to come closer. How she loved calling him her boyfriend! It sounded so good coming off her tongue and in her mind.

Sean scooted closer. Andy leaned in, her mouth just an inch from his ear. “I haven’t had this much fun in years. I wanna have more fun with you.” She whispered giving the shell of his ear a seductive lick so he’d catch her drift.

A cat-got-the-canary grin extended onto Sean’s face. “I do too. Shall we head home?”

Andy stood up and held her hand out so that he could steady her and they could walk to the car together. Because they were together. He was her boyfriend; her very attractive, strong, and fun boyfriend.

“You’re hot.” She blurted out as they arrived at the car. She stumbled slightly trying to get in while Sean smiled and held the door open for her.

“Thanks, babe. You’re not so bad yourself.” He winked and she giggled. She did a lot of giggling when Sean was around. He was so fun!

On the way to the house Andy continuously rubbed Sean’s thigh showing just how excited she was. It had be quite some time since she had any of that kind of loving.

*~*~*~*~*

Aaron’s POV

Aaron was fuming. Where the hell was she? He’d told her and that stupid boyfriend of hers that they needed to be back early because he had an important meeting tomorrow. It was 2:18 and there was no sign of them.

He couldn’t sleep because he needed to be awake for Tyler and to meet them when they got back. He called her phone again. No answer. Damn it!

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Sean and Andy in a fluster of heated kisses. “Oh, Sean…” She moaned as he picked her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist. Aaron wanted to puke. What. The. Fuck?

“What the hell are you two doing?!” He whisper yelled.

Sean just about dropped Andy as the pair spotted Aaron. “Oh, my God! Aaron’s here!”

No duh. He’d become the primary babysitter once Andy started dating. “Yeah. I’m here. Where have you been?”

Andy walked, rather tipsily, over to him. She was drunk. Really drunk. “W-hell, Mom. I’ve been dancing with Sean!” Andy sung his name and shouted the rest.

“Shh. Tyler is sleeping. You’re gonna wake him up.” Andy put her hands over her mouth and widened her eyes. Aaron resisted the urge to laugh. He turned on Sean.

“You need to go.” He said sternly. “You should’ve known better.”

Sean held up his hands. “She just needed to let loose, man.” Aaron could tell by the way he slurred slightly that he wasn’t safe to drive. How dare he jeopardize the safety of a woman who was a mother? He had a kid of his own too!