Chapter 18- Drew's Arrogant Side and His Love Bite

Start from the beginning

                “So, uhm, you knocked Kohl out?” I laugh shakily as I sit there. Staring at a pair of plump, pink lips, the most perfect lips I have ever laid my eyes on, well, that I’ve noticed. The ghost of a smile barely frames his features before that intense gaze covers his face once again. The hold on my thigh tightens as his fingertips begin to dig into the fabric of my jeans.

                “I know this isn’t your leg but you’re kind of cutting off my circulation,” I squeak as I point down to my leg. He loosens his hold but his touch lingers, creating a completely different feeling to creep over my body, it’s like liquid fire flowing through me. I open my mouth to say something but snap it shut as Drew pushes me back onto the bed, okay, this is getting freaky and I don’t know in which sense of the word I’m speaking.

                “I don’t think-,” his lips envelop mine as he places himself above me, cutting off anything I was about to say. What was I about to say anyway? What was I even thinking about? What did I have for lunch yesterday? I don’t even know anymore. All thoughts going through my mind center over the blue eyed boy who is currently cutting off my oxygen with his very skilled lips, in case you were wondering. I pull away from him in order to breathe and to try to regain a bit of my rational thinking. Should I be having a hot make out session with Drew while Kohl’s knocked out? I don’t think so, I open my mouth to speak again but my thoughts jumble all together as his lips land on my neck. Before Drew, I never knew I had a weak spot, I’d heard stories but damn, they don’t compare to having his lips leaving a scorching trail of kisses down my neck.

                “Drew,” I was trying to form a complete sentence but his name came out as a mere whisper, his touch leaving me utterly breathless. I let out an embarrassing moan as I feel him bite down on the side of my neck, now I know what Elena must’ve felt like, his movements cause a shudder to ripple through me, but before this can go on any further I distance myself from him.

                “Sorry,” I breathe out as I try to regain my breath. What the hell did I just do? Well, I think I know what happened but what made him do this? He’s usually so reserved, he’s a man of few words that manages to intrigue me to no end, but what could’ve spurred this reaction from him? A gust of air hits my body as he stands up and begins to pace the room once again, was I that bad of a kisser that he’s contemplating how to destroy me and where to hide my body? I’ve suddenly come to the realization that I may have a bit of an overactive imagination. Can you blame me?

                “No, I’m sorry, I just got carried away,” his voice seems different, lower somehow, huskier and well, hot. I watch as he stops his careless pacing and pinches the bridge of his nose trying to regain his composure. He’s usually so calm and composed, not really giving off many reactions except for his eyes. Those azure orbs could tell a story if you’d look deep enough. To see him lose that cold exterior in front of me is kind of amusing but it causes this warm feeling in my chest on top of that.

                “Don’t do that again,” he suddenly snaps causing my head to snap up. My eyes meet his and I can see a whole bunch of pent up anger in those fiery orbs. What doesn’t he want me to do, breathe? Well, no can do bucko, I very much prefer to continue living. Why is he so mad anyways? Could it be because I gave him the cold shoulder on the ride home? Well, I’m sorry but when you find out your parents didn’t just died but that they were murdered it kind of makes it hard for you to just want to talk nonstop, unless that’s your own way of coping.

                “Look, I’m sorry about ignoring but you couldn’t just expect me to be all smiles and let’s sing around the campfire happy, right?” I swing my legs over the bed in an attempt to sit up but I ended face palming the floor, literally. “Ow,” I grumble as I stand up while rubbing my nose.