Cosplay

Guys, I love cosplayers. They're just a nice existence. They help me get a glimpse to what the characters they're cosplaying as look like. But, I am very fucking picky. Like, just little things.

Since I want to cosplay soon, I get advice from my cosplay friends, and I just look for good cosplay. But, people just screw it all to hell with their awful cosplay! You know what! I'm making a list of cosplay rules!

Rules of Cosplay.

1: Dress to your size and skin tone.

I am not trying to be mean or racist. But, when I see a 200 pound Mexican Soul Eater Evans, shit hits the fan. If your a little over weight, don't try and be the character that shows the most skin or is super tiny! And if you happen to be black, I'm sorry but their isn't a lot of black anime characters, so pick one that's at least darker-skinned. Don't chose to be Sai when you'd be a better Killer B!

2: Make-up is a must!

This goes out to the males of the cosplay community. Guys, it will not kill you to put on some god damn eyeliner! Your girlfriend will love you for it! But, please, don't go over board. Ladies, when cosplaying as someone like Gaara, DON'T FUCKING BE A PANDA! He's a raccoon, don't go past the eye lids!

3: When taking photos or video, use the right back drop.

This rule does not count if you're at a con. But, when I see fucking Sebastian doing a sexy pose on a 2013 Ford Fusion, shit hits the fan.

Guys, take into account the setting if the anime you're cosplaying for. If you see no cars in the anime, don't have the character on a car. That's all I'm saying! Stick to the settings!

The occasional Going To Walmart is okay.

4: Casual Cosplay.

Casual Cosplay annoys me, but sometimes it's pretty good. But, do not wear a themed t-shirt or any type of logo. It just makes it look tacky. Seeing Sasuke advertise My Chemical Romance is awesome but tacky.

5: WEAR A GOD DAMN WIG!

Holy Jesus, seeing fucking brunette Misty is going to be the death of me. If you have the cosplay made, go get a fucking wig. I highly doubt that you and Lovino Vargus have the exact same hair color. It just seems like plain laziness to me. And when you do wear a wig, please soak it something so it doesn't shine like the fucking sun!

6: Contacts.

WHEN YOU ARE COSPLAYING AS FUCKING HINATA OR NEJI, GET SOME FUCKING CONTACT LENSES! It's annoying as hell when I see someone cosplaying and the eyes don't match. Jesus, people, I get it may be expensive, but do not go out until you get contacts. I will let it slide if you have similar eye color.

That's all folks! Have a good mother fucking day!