I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY LAST NAME!!!!

Bitch, RP rant. Hmm... What's your last name? Uchiha!? That's cool considering all y'all are dead! (Cinders, excluding you cuz you be nice.). Uzumakis I can tolerate because all of you are just spread out.

But, seriously, when picking a last name for your OC, be careful what you chose. Since I am a nice person, I'm giving you some guidelines on how to choose a name!

RP LAST NAME GUIDELINES!!

1: No more fucking Uchiha.

Dammit, read the manga, watch the anime. ALL UCHIHAS EXCEPT FOR ITACHI SASUKE AND OBITO DIED DURING THE MASSACRE!! So, go without a last name! It works for the Sanin.

2: Uzumaki limitations.

You're an Uzumaki that's not either Kushina, Karin, Naruto, Mito, or Nagato. Good for you. But, I get pissy when you are like directly related to one of previously named Uzumaki. No offense but HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU NEED! Sorry, trying really hard not to be offensive. So, just be distant cousins. Yeah, that works.

3: Last name = Kekkai Genkai BULLSHIT!

Bitch, no being related to Kimmimari, Suigestu, Haiku, Guren, and anyone else that has a really cool Kekkai Genkai. Mostly likely you god-mod. I'm not putting up with you bullshit! Fuck you! t-_-t

4: DON'T BE RELATED TO SOMEONE WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION!

I'm not sure how often this happens, but I'm sure it's annoying as hell. If someone comes up to Kabuto with a user name like, Yuki_Yakushi.... Shit will hit the fan and Kabuto will stab her. I will not put up with it. Get my consent first! Yup, permission is important my friends.

Bye, guys!