INFO

Heyo! Okay so let's get right into this...
That's what she said.  Sorry.

Oh and BTW the picture was planned by me but the artist was a app I forgot about, it was in my apps recommendations.

Okay so about the requests I will name what animes I have watched or know somewhat about, you can definitely request some of these ^-^.
•Diabolik Lovers
•Ouran Highschool Host Club
•Maid-sama!
•Say I love you
•My Little monster
•Uta No Prince sama
•Amnesia
•Brothers conflict
•Kamigami no asobi
•Yuri on ice!
•Kamisama kiss
•Fruits basket
•super lovers (eh I watched this not knowing what the hell was gonna happen)
•Dmmd
•Hetalia
•starry sky
•Akatsuki no Yona
•Bonjour♪Koiaji Pâtisserie (Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie)
• Hanasakeru Seishounen
• Zettai Kaikyuu Gakuen
•Skip Beat
•Vampire knight
•Free!
•a little of Tokyo Ghoul,

Oml that's alot, it's not all tho. XD
Now for the non anime-is things you can request too.
Youtubers
Creepypasta
•Mystic Messanger
•Vocaloid
Not much there, but I can't think of any so I gotta deal with what I thought of -_-

Themes! Okay so what I mean is like for example you want a Yandere! Luka x Male! Reader, or Yandere! Nagisa x Female! Reader.  Like that.
AU
•Yandere (basically any dere type you choose)
•Female/Male! Reader
•Genderbent (I will try!)
•sad ending, good ending
•Lime
•Lemon
•Fluff
•Smut (basically the same as lemon,..... right?)
•[Character name] x OC (you have to give me info about the character though, of course)
•Yaoi
•YurI
•Shippings/OTPs (example, no one get triggered alright!! Haru x Makoto)
?x ? x? (example, hikaru x reader x kaoru)

Okay done for now, that's all I can think of.  Remember to message me the requests, if you want to be shown as you requested it then do say so in the message.  If not, then simply say you don't.

Feel free to ask about anything above, I will try to answer as soon as possible.

Baiii!
-PrincessPlisetsky♤

UPDATED 2/6/17: I forgot to mention that you gotta give how the back story will go, ya know like for example Haru and Reader have been dating for [so many] years and decide to do something ya know lemon lemon XD
Or another example masky and reader have been friends since kids and they finally meet again with unknown feelings toward eachother, blablabla blah fluff stuff.
     Also tell me their age you wish to make them, AND some oneshots can be more than one part.

THAT'S ALL, BYE LOVELIES!
-PrincessPlisetsky♤