Chapter One.

-A take back to where it all began-

Charlie's POV
Today was the day, the day I was finally going to ask Katie out! We had been friends for eight years now and we both like each other. Ever since we started secondary school we have grown closer and I want to ask her out before I lose her to somebody else who won't treat her like she deserves. I'm deadly nervous as to what she'll say, but I promised myself and I'm not going to break that. On the way to school I keep thinking of what I should say, how I should say it and where I should say it. Well, I'm finally at school and now it is time. I just pray that it will all go well.

Katie's POV
Today seemed to start the same as every other, wake up, get ready for school and take the bus to school. I was just excited to spend time with my friends (that's basically why I even get up every day). Especially Charlie, we are so close and I'm so thankful for how much of a good friend he has been, especially when my parents got divorced. Without his friendship who knows how I would've gotten through that. As I walk through the front entry of the school gates I spot Charlie standing their like he was waiting to see me or something, he looks really nervous.

"Hey" Charlie said as I got through the school front gate. I didn't even have time to catch my breath before he asked me if we could speak privately. As he led me to our secret hang out spot I was starting to question what he was planning on? I honestly thought he was just going to play one of his famous pranks on me again, because I am probably the worlds most gullible person. I literally fall for everything!

Charlie's POV (again)
"Katie, will you be my girlfriend ?" I asked as I looked into her eyes, I felt so embarrassed and shy, my heart was almost pounding out of my chest. I thought I was going to throw up. I'm just glad she said yes!