1. Blushing

(Skarlet's POV)

My phone woke me up telling me it was time to wake up and go to hell oops i mean school to be honest school's not that bad I'm not bullied or anything but everyone is scared of me and tremble at the sight of me meaning i have no friends.

I get up and go to my closet to pick out today's outfit the usual black. Get my equally black backpack and made my way outside and walk to school. I got outside and it started to rain I groaned, what a perfect way to start the day SOAKED.

I finally arrived to school soaked , cold and furious when I bump into someone "watch where you're going!!" I shout angrily at someone "I-mm so s-sorry " the person stutters out. I looked up to see who it was, it was blossom ,the prettiest girl in the whole universe, she's been my crush since I was in nursery school. she looks at me and I start blushing "its okay" I muttered, she just smiles at me and her green eyes light up.

I walk away not returning the smile because I don't smile , smiling just isn't for me. I walk to my first class , sit down look the window and daydream about a better life I could live. school finally ends and i walk back home.

when I arrive home, I open my front door ,my family all start asking me how was my day. my little sister , Ashley, hugs my legs "Skar I missed you so so much" stretching her little 4yr old arms to show me how much she missed me and I lift her up and her hug her "you silly bean I just went to school" I sweetly tell Ashley.

I run up my room and jump on on top of my duvets. I let out a huge sigh today was a very awkward day. First, I got drenched. Then, I had an encounter with Blossom. Why is it that every time we she each other I scare her off. I wish I could talk to her normally for at least one minute without fucking everything up but that would ruin my reputation. So I just have to deal with this feeling secretly. I get up to turn on my music player. I know it kinda old school but I absolutely love listening to music this way. I let the music sing to me as I fall into deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is my first original book and I'm actually do this for my own enjoyment because I love writing so much It makes me happy.