Introduction

(Hey! A new story, but about a few of my OCs this time ^^ I hope you enjoy!)

----

"Save yourself from everything you've never learned. Save yourself from all the trust you'll ever learn. We will all learn from the burning out, we will all learn from the liars mouth. Save yourself from everything... You have learned~" sang soft and sweet Haruka Hideyoshi, a short and soft spoken sixteen year old boy. He closed his eyes as he blasted his music through his headphones, nodding his head gently along with the music.

Around the boy were trees that shot up and pierced the soft blue sky. A few puffy white clouds floated along the soft breeze in the sky, the sounds of leaves rustling and animals around him.

He brushed his brown hair from his face and snuggled into the warmth of his sweater, looking around as he sang to himself. It was calming to him. Despite being only sixteen, he was only 5" in height and was the shortest out of his friends. Fun fact about this young boy, he is afraid at the thought or mention of anything supernatural. From ghosts and demons, werecreatures and zombies, large reptiles and dragons. All of it.

He felt his phone buzz in his hand as he received a text from his two friends, Marcus Kaito and Vivian Silver. These two were his best online friends and always chatted with him or skyped with him for hours on end. Haruka stifled a giggle as he scrolled to the new messages on his phone.

---

About a few hours or so later, a video call had started. Vivian sat on one side of the Skype call. She was a young woman with silvery blueish hair, blue eyes and glasses.
Marc sat in the other side. He was a boy Haruka's age with red fringe and a darker, brownish hair behind it. His golden eyes shone brightly

"HIII HARUUU~" Vivian cooed and chimed sweetly as she popped a candy into her mouth.

"Hey squirt!" Marcus waved and sat back on his bed

Haru gave them a soft smile "hey Vivi, Marc. How are you two?" he asked softly.

Vivi leaned closer to the camera "WE HAV-"

"Pipe down, would you?" Marc interrupted her.

Vivi cleared her throat "AHEM! We have good news!"

"And that is..?" Haruka asked and did a circular motion with his free hand.

"We can Fly you out here on a plane in a week. You get to ditch your family basically." Marc grinned from ear to ear. Haruka perked up and his soft smile widened

"Oh my gosh, really?! Thank you!" he exclaimed softly yet excitedly. Vivi and Marc laughed a bit at their friends enthusiasm.

"Yeah yeah. Just get ready for the plane ride in ONE WEEK!"  Marc replied before hanging up. Vivian waved goodbye before hanging up.

---

Haru hugged his phone to his chest and looked up at the brilliant blue sky with a soft smile

"I'm going to Ireland... I can't wait!"