When I was human

Dr Clarence Abraham Jones is a teacher working at the top of the S.S.I (Silverdale science institution) where students come learn and find their inner intelligence. Clarence has a wife and two kids,his wife's name is Lorelei (lor-a-lay)and his kids names are Mark and Diane. He wasn't considered as the best but he was in his department because he's a teacher. One day as he slept the alarm went off as he almost made contact with it his phone rang,he stopped the alarm and grabbed his phone he saw he was being phoned by the institution,it had been such a long time since he had been called by the institution so he answered the phone he heard his boss on the phone he said Clarence you are no longer a teacher ,you are now a qualified scientist and will be taking part in all events on each celebration you help with experimental activities. Clarence said"okay when do I start?" His boss answered he said in a spine- chilling voice "today". Clarence fell onto the floor with excitement and got dressed he drove all the way to the institution. He entered with great velocity. He passed through the offices of the S.S.I scientists and bursted through his bosses office. "Well you're quite excited Clarence" said his boss "yes I am um... you mentioned something about me being an official scientist right? "Ah yes that's true Clarence your office ,wait you don't even have an office you've got a lab,so just go to that metal door and that's where you'll find the others". Clarence said "thank you so much sir you won't regret this". Clarence rushed down the offices until he reached that metal door. His hand slowly grabbed the handle of the door to the lab. He opened the door and as it creaked he saw a muscular man standing at the bottom of the stairs he had a black tuxedo and a silencer gun. Clarence walked slowly in amazement. Clarence walked up to his very own table and a man standing by the table next to his said "hey you're the new guy right?um... Clarence Jones". "Uh... yes that's right."said Clarence. The man said"I knew it oh um... sorry my name is John". Clarence said "oh okay wow um... how do you know my name". "I'm your tutor i'm gonna show you around and what you need to know about being a S.S.I scientist". "Oh okay tutor away man". "Nice one Clarence okay come this way". John showed Clarence the DNA morphology machine and the velocity ray. Clarence heard the bell for the end of work. As he walked into the parking lot he saw a man standing by his car,the man said " Hello Mr Jones my name is Arlo Stamford". "Oh okay um... have we met before" said Clarence. "No not really i'm not sure if you noticed but I was at the lab" said Arlo. Clarence said" oh yes um... you're the creator of the DNA morphology machine and the velocity ray um... that guy named John said your name was Arnold". "Yes he's not very good at remembering names neither is he intelligent" said Arlo. "It's not necessary to say that about John he's a good friend" said Clarence. "Why do you care about the pain and suffering of John" said Arlo. "He's my friend" said Clarence. "You seem to care about what he wants ,how about you focus on what you want" said Arlo. "What do you mean" said Clarence. "Oh the meaning is simple,how would you like to join our little group what do you say" said Arlo. "Really but I just started" said Clarence. "Oh nonsense it's just a group but in order to prove that you're good enough to join us you just have to help with this specific experiment" said Arlo. "That's all sure I can do that any day" said Clarence. "Well then you better keep your word because you're doing it tomorrow" said Arlo. "Oh okay sure" said Clarence. "Good i look forward to seeing you there" said Arlo. Clarence drove home. As he got there he found his wife Lorelei standing in the door. Lorelei said"you left quickly and forgot to take the kids to school so I took them to school and I was late for work". "I am so sorry Lorelei it's just that my boss said that i am an official scientist" said Clarence. "That's really awesome why didn't you say anything " said Lorelei. They hugged and she kissed him. Later that night he woke up and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of water he had a terrible headache so he checked his temperature with his thermometer and saw he had a flu. The next day he dropped off Mark and Diane. He drove off to the institution and walked into the lab and found the group waiting for him. "You made it now let's get to the main reason for this reunion" said Arlo. "Cool let's get um... to work" said Clarence. "Glad to hear you're enthusiasm Jones" said Arlo. They added a green acid'-like and a yellow chemical. The chemicals bubbled and smoked as they poured them in. The two chemicals formed a slime-like liquid. They all clapped in success. As Clarence was clapping he sneezed his saliva splashed into the blue slime-like and it turned red and it got black tiger-like stripes,it turned into a thick red and black gas. As Clarence went to fetch a tissue the other scientists evacuated the lab he came back and he breathed in the gas. He started choking and his chest opened,red and black strings came out of his chest they covered his body and he turned into a muscular large figure his eyes turned black and a black streak ran down and through his chest.