Ray and I sat outside for five minutes arguing about if he was going to come in or not. He said that he didn't like walking in because the females talked and stared awkwardly at him.

Understandable, but I had to get my way.

"Camillaaaa" I smiled excitedly with Ray following behind me, he was uncomfortable by the stares that he received, so I just wrapped my arms around him.

Ignoring Cyn's presence, I didn't feel the need to be overly nice to her anymore, I wasn't messing with her husband anymore.

I didn't know how I felt, knowing that she was Ice's wife saddened me but I was also happy cause she could keep him away from me.

Guess, I'm not completely over him.

"Hey Christi, how's it going?" Cyn smiled excitedly.

"Hey girl, I didn't know you were here, your car isn't parked out there." I sparked a conversation.

"Yeah, Ice dropped me off he should be walking in any second." Nodding my head, I gave Camilla the Pandora bag "it's like a thank you gift, we both talked about wanting that ring forever so I made it happen."

Sitting down on Ray's lap, the door opened and Ice walked into heading straight to his wife. Cyn and Camilla ignored him and gushed over the ring and how sweet it was of me to think about her.

"Babe, you ready?" Cyn shifted her attention to Ice and nodded her head.

"Yeah, but Let me finish talking to Christi. So, is this your infamous friend Ray? I almost thought he was fake" she giggled, but I didn't find anything funny.

Yeah, as fake as your marriage.

"Nope, he's as real as it gets and he's not my friend. We're together." I smiled, ignoring Ice's presence. I was over whatever that was.

"Youngin' finally got her a nigga, huh?" He grilled me.

"Yeah, youngin' did. Left the lames alone, and got with the real." Shrugging my shoulders, throwing shots.

Ray chuckled squeezing my thigh.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you. Call if you need anything." Cyn said her goodbyes after paying and walked out the salon.

---

Ice:

I was the true example of "80 in a 60 fuck a ticket" through New York's traffic. I had to pick Cyn up from the Salon.

I only offered to do this because I knew Christiana would be there. Saturday's was "Her and Camilla" day and she spent it at the salon because Milla wasn't around often.

I hadn't seen Christi in weeks. I was thankful for Christiana's lie when Cyn pulled up on her. Some girls would have came out and told the truth about what happened, especially after being hurt.

I missed her. I was mad at myself for treating her the way I did but shit a nigga was trying to mask everything up.

I was still married and I was the only one that had to take that into consideration.

She didn't owe loyalty to Cyn, they weren't best friends, if you asked me they were barely friends. Maybe associates.

Parking, I hopped out of the car jogging in. "Damn, where all these fine ass men coming from?" I heard girls giggle.

Thirsty ass hoes are always talking when I came in here.

First thing I noticed was Christiana sitting on Ray's lap, hoes move on fast.

Ignoring the conversation between Camilla and Cyn I looked down at my phone, when I realized the talking seized I looked from my phone to Christi and her nigga.

"Youngin' finally got her a nigga?" I covered my jealousy, and made it a joke.

"Yeah, Youngin' did. Left the lames alone and got with the real" Me, her and apparently her nigga were the only one that caught the shade that she threw.

I was glad that Cyn decided to leave after that comment because that didn't do anything but piss me off.

She almost got snatched up in front of the whole salon.

She was the only person that could piss me off like that and it wasn't healthy. No one should have that amount of control on someone.

We were trading places and I didn't like it. I missed having control over her and this.

She gave me all the control and she just snatched it away randomly.

You couldn't just do that.

"Ice are you okay?" Cyn asked sweetly.

Nodding my head "yeah, baby I'm good. Just a little stressed" I said honestly.

"Why what's wrong?" She asked in a concerned tone.

My mistress not talking to me, and it's stressing me out. I love her, but I'm in love with you so I'm torn.

"Just some shit with work. Nothing Yung and I can't handle" Cyn nodded in understanding, with that I turned the radio up and drove to the home we shared.

To 🚨: Just know that I'm not over you.