I bit my lip and fixed my eyes on her face, which was flushed pink. "Come here."

She shook her head, a frown on her face as she looked down at her half nude body, still holding the night's dress over her breasts. I frowned too.

"No, it's fine. You're fine." I reassured her, earning a pout from her as she hesitantly made her way over to me. She clung the dress tighter to her chest.

Once she reached me, I grabbed her waist and spun her around so her arse was facing me. I grabbed one of her arse cheeks then gently s.panked it, more in a playful way rather than a punishing way. She still gasped and turned back around with blushed cheeks and doe-like eyes. She was so adorable. 

"I didn't know you had these cute little panties on, angel." I told her as I slid one of my fingers into the side and tugged on it, purely to rile her up.

I pulled her down onto my lap in a way that her legs would straddle my waist. I gently pulled the dress away from her chest and to my surprise, she allowed me to completely take it away. I held onto her arms so that she couldn't cover herself up again.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered to her as I brushed my fingers over her b.reasts. My bulge was clearly larger than ever and I was probably as hard as a f.ucking rock due to all of the intimacy. It was turning me on big time.

I pulled Rose closer to me. Her c.rotch was practically rested on my own as I placed my finger underneath her chin and pulled her into a passionate kiss. It was similar to the one earlier on in the day for I only wanted to relive it and take it further.

Whatever movements were made were slow, giving time for both of us to savor the kiss and feel the pleasure of our body heat colliding. After moments, I slid my tongue against her bottom lip and she naturally parted her lips, giving me access to her mouth. She was shocked with my actions at first, but allowed it to escalate.

It was as if my tongue guided hers through a dance, an elegant and magical one seen in mystical movies with enchanting music playing in the background. I swirled around her tongue with my own and explored every crevasse of her mouth.

I pulled away after a few moments, leaving her breathless, but I didn't cease to pleasure her. I left kisses along her jaw line and nibbled on her ear lobe, which drove her insane.

"Daddy." She groaned, just as her hand made it's way down the buttons on my shirt and to my belt buckle. I grabbed onto her hand like usual and she whined in response to it.

"Please?" She begged, placing her other hand on my bulge. I grabbed onto that one too.

"No." I demanded, but she continued to beg. She thrusted her hips, gently grinding against my bulge without any intentions of it meaning anything, but it pleased me beyond belief. It had been so long since I'd had any real pleasure from someone else and I needed it badly.

"Please, daddy?" She begged. "Please?"

She had a pout on her face that drove me insane and hearing her beg made it almost impossible to deny her. I wanted to just whip my d.ick out and let her suck it and allow her to find out what she was really begging for, but I couldn't get myself to do it. Something in me just wanted to keep her curious about it.

I sat there for a moment, staring into Rosie's eyes as I plotted my decision. She wanted me badly and I wasn't sure if I was ready to reveal myself to her.

I did it anyways.

"Get on your knees." I demanded, releasing her hands from my grip.

Her eyes met with mine, as if checking to see if I was serious. I simply raised an eyebrow and waited for her to do as I said. She blushed and got on her knees on the floor. I waited until she was settled and then I stood in front of her.