17.

"When did I fall asleep?" I asked in a groggy tone, rubbing the sleep from my eyes with the back of my hand.

"You fell asleep in my lap a little while after you woke me up, princess." Harry replied, reminding me of what happened over the night. I quickly sat up, so fast my head spun with dizziness, and I pulled Harry into my arms, beyond happy to see him alive and healthy.

"I love you." I blurted, squeezing his body tightly.

He embraced my small form and rubbed circles down my back, but he remained silent. The air felt awkward all until I realized what I said.

"Oh... I'm sorry." I mumbled, pulling away from him.

I looked down at the floor and fiddled with my fingers. Harry crouched down as if he were trying to fix himself into my line of sight. He placed his index finger under my chin, pulling my head up so I'd look him in the eyes.

"Hey." He whispered, his bright emerald eyes looking back and forth in little motions, as if deciding whether to look into my right or left eye. "I love you too."

"N-no. I'm in love with you." I corrected myself, attempting to make it clear to him as to what I meant.

"I know, baby. I'm in love with you too."

My eyes lit up. There was no way. I mean, it was obvious, but I guess it came as a shock to me. I guess maybe I thought all of this was just one of his methods of taking care of me and making sure I stay sane. I thought maybe all of his warm hugs, sweet kisses, and his enticing words were just some technique to lure me in and give me something to sit home and daydream about. But I was wrong, he actually loves me. Harry, daddy, actually loves me. God, sometimes I'm so oblivious.

"Earth to Rosie! Is she in there?" Harry gently knocked on my head as if it were a door where I was being held hostage. It was then that I noticed I'd been completely zoned out in a train of thoughts.

I snapped out of my trance and glared into his eyes, my face beginning to heat up the same way it does whenever he touches me, except now he didn't need to touch me. I was warm with his love.

"We have to the store to grab a few things so you have to go get ready." Harry informed me and I nodded in understanding then stood from his bed.

I started to make my way out of the guest bedroom but Harry's hands found my waist and spun me back around so that way I was facing him. He connected his lips with mine, and it was the first time I noticed that he actually had to bend over to kiss me. I kissed him back but I couldn't help but smirk through it at the fact that he was that much taller than I was.

He pulled away after a short moment and allowed me to exit the room. On my way out I received a pat on the bum after he said, "Go get ready."

-

"Remember the rules, alright?"

I nodded. "I want to hold your hand anyways."

"Mm, you're a cutie." Harry said to me, a smirk forming upon his lips. My cheeks heated so much it felt like I was standing in front of a blazing inferno, the sweltering heat grazing my skin.

As Harry found a parking spot, he placed his free hand on my thigh, although it made me nervous for him to park using only one hand. I guess I was a baby when it came to riding in cars.

Once the car was situated, Harry got out and, as per usual, I waited for him to come around to my door to help me out.

He opened my door, allowing the somewhat cold air to blow into the vehicle and nip at the bare skin on my legs where my skirt didn't reach. He waited for me to unbuckle, then grabbed my waist and helped me out of the passenger seat. My skirt flew up a bit with the breeze that came with me descending as quick as I did.