14.

I was awaken by the grip of large hands on my waist. I was startled for the short moment in which I was unaware of my surroundings. My eyes fluttered open only to reveal that it was Harry, and the relief allowed me to close my eyes and cuddle into his chest as he had lifted me into his arms.

"Sorry, baby. I didn't want to wake you up but we've better get up to bed." He informed me, his voice hushed down to a whisper. He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, causing a small smile to form upon my lips.

I nodded my head, signaling I was aware of where he was bringing me. I was too tired to speak, I guess. In the moment, all that I'd be able to manage is an inaudible raspy mumble anyways, so it was better off that I didn't attempt to speak.

I hardly paid attention as Harry carried me up the stairs, but I couldn't resist gripping onto his shirt as he took one hand away from me to open my bedroom door. He was strong and all, but I just couldn't trust my weight being held in only one arm.

"Hey, I've got you. Don't worry." He assured me, but I didn't let go of his shirt until he placed his arm back where it had been underneath me.

I groaned very faintly, in attempt to reference that I wanted him to just lay me in bed already. I had very low ability to trust that I was light enough to be carried for long durations, and the maximum time limit that I could withstand was nearing.

Fortunately, we had been just steps from my bed the moment that I hoped to be set down, and Harry had carefully placed me in bed in no time.

He tucked me in, then planted soft kisses against my forehead, then against my cheek. He began walking out of my room, but I let out a whine before he could leave my sight. With an abrupt pivot, he turned back around to account for my neediness. 

"What's wrong now?" He asked, just as he was making his way back over to me. I stuck out my arms for him to embrace me, but I didn't just want a hug; I wanted him to stay with me.

He started to give me just a hug, but I tugged on his shirt in attempt to pull him down to my bed. He placed his hands on the edge of my bed to stop himself before he fell beside me.

"What do you want?" He asked me, seemingly impatient to get going. I shrugged my shoulders, but I knew that it wasn't enough of an answer for him.

"Cuddle?" I suggested, hopeful he would comply. Though instead, he remained standing above me.

"I can't tonight. I have things I have to do." He told me. I wanted to be obedient and let him do his own thing, but there was no way I'd go without cuddling. I groaned.

"Please? Until I sleep?" I offered. He didn't seem to affirm. Whatever he had to do must have been extremely important.

"You've been sleeping all day. There is no way you will be tired enough to sleep all night, and I can't stay with you and be there whenever you wake. You're going to have to sleep on your own tonight. Please, baby. Be good for daddy."

I frowned. Nights on my own would surely come to be some of my least favorite moments. It was almost as if I had become obsessed with cuddling, all thanks to Harry. Just after doing it once, then twice, then multiple times, there was no possible way I could willingly give it up, not even for one night. However I had to obey him.

I didn't exactly look forward to being punished for the first time, though I sometimes felt the adrenaline of excitement at the thought of what punishments would be like. I enjoyed to ponder the aspects of getting Harry so riled up that the only answer in his mind would be to spank me. I enjoyed to think of the pain and how pleasurable it could be. In some ways, I wanted to be punished, but in other ways I didn't.