THE FINAL COUNT DOWN ( last chapter)

BEFORE I START THIS LAST CHAPTER , I WILL LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE THAT

HAS THIS BOOK IN HIS/HER READING LIST/ LIBRARY

LIKED THE BOOK

VOTED FOR THE BOOK

AND MORE

THIS BOOK TOOK MAD WORK

New story out " im just different , and it's okay . Okay?"
<3 <3 <3 THANK YOU <3 <3 <3

________ NARRATOR ________

When Mendy woke up that morning she knew it was the day. The day that she had to fight Jane ... remember? Every one only acted normal so they didn't scare her . It's not like she is the only one fighting , her mom will help ... right .? Mendy was shaking all morning . Maraln acted like she was sleep , but was really playing candy crush on her ipad.

Maraln made a plan to stay there all day . Some sister huh ? I wouln't blame her Jane is scary.To be real everyone was being wuss' because of Jane if I was Maraln I would have watch she die ... shoot , you ain't gonna take me from mii family and think it's okay.

Mendy wanted to hide in her room , but she had to fight it was a must . Her dad can't hit a girl ... even tho he did last time . It's not cool ,we don't need a Chris Brown.

Mendy:" mommy , but I'm not ready "

I'm weak

Marry:" well you have to be she might be here today"

Mendy:" but -" *hears the door bell* " I'm not here"

Marry:" yeah you are I'l get it"

She slowly walked to the door and , opened it and then ....

NOTHING

It was just Sledy guys :)

Marry:" oh babe I thought you were Jane"

Sledy:" thought wrong babe" *kisses her*

Mendy:" DAD!"

Sledy :" don't yell at me! , I know what you was going to say yes , you and your mother is going to fight Jane"

Mendy:"what if we lose?"

Sledy:" 4 one thing your not , and don't think like that . Also even if you do I'll help"

Mendy:" oh just making sure"

Marry:" Mendy lets test your skills , lift me up"

Mendy:" mom your pretty heavy , don't you think?"

Marry :" -_- with your eyes"

So Mendy does it and moves her side to side. Completing the task . She also tested her hair and mind reading.

She was ready she just didn't want to fight

LAZY GAL-__________-

She was scared too , can't for get that.

Later they went to the underworld and Maraln ran into Jane.

Jane:" WHERE IS MENDY"

Maraln:" umm... I have no idea"

Jane:"YES YOU DO , I WON'T KILL YOU JUST TELL ME"

Maraln:" find over there look"

Jane:" OH THANKS" *looks to where she points*

Maraln:" I lieeeeeeee"

Jane then grab's her by her neck and smashed her head on the floor (weak lol) Thats when Marry seen it and called Mendy. Nooooo Nooooo she wasn't ready Noooooo.