Ch-19 We Meet Again

Heidi's POV

I don't believe in faith when I know it could happen to me... and it has. Here by the lake kissing with the person I love the most, Louis. He took me by surprise when he kiss me. I felt the guilt going through me when realizing I'm cheating on Nathan but at the same time... I don't because right now I'm with someone I love the most. I knew it is wrong of me. It hurt me that it hurt himsay that he loves me. When he kiss me I tense. I didn't know what to do. I gave up moving my hands to his neck melting into his kiss playing with the tip of his hair like I always do when we kiss. The kiss got a little heated that he lightly lean me me to the car. Minutes later he pull away but our lips never stop touching.

"I don't want to loose you." He said looking at me straight into my eyes. I didn't know what to say. I feel the same way with him. I don't want to choice between Louis and Nathan because then I would be hurting one of them but I don't want to loose none of them.

"I... I.... I don't want to loose you too, Louis." I said trying to hold the tears but couldn't. "It would kill me if I did." I admit.

"You won't." He whisper still really close to me. I focise in anything but him. The one I love, the one I wish I could be with all my life. Once again Louis kiss me again but more passionatly. I melt into the kiss. The way he kiss me, I love it so much. "You would never loose me, you'll never will."

"Louis..."

"Listen, I know what I'm doing right now is wrong. Your with Nathan now and having a baby with him." He paused. I was going to speak but he cut me off. "But if Im going to fight for you and probably loose you for this, then it's a risk I'm going to take." Is he crazy? He would do that... for me?

"Are you crazy, Louis?" I push him away." You will never loose me, even if you have to do and say something stupid." I smirk but it's true. He won't and never will,loose me, like he said.

"But I do and say stupid things, that's how we are not together because of what I said that one night."

"Ohh, don't remind me." I said glaring at him. I don't want to stay here anymore, I want to at least be somewhere that it's not here. "Can we please go somewhere else?" I ask and he nod. He open my door for me and I went in.  

**** 

We decided to hang with the rest of the boys and Sierra at my house. I'll be leaving to LA in three days in hoping Nathan and I are cool. This is the first that we fought together. It's things I'm use to because me and Louis would always fight but Nathan never lie to me. Liam thought it was stupid that he did such thing, even to me. I knew telling them that they have to be nice to them for me. It's for the sake of Stella and James. They still consider Nathan their dad of course because he's been there to birth. He took care of them like it's his kids, but Louis wants to be in their life now. Which bring us back to us right now. I made Louis to promise that he can't say anything that just happen at the lake. If Nathan knew about it, I would be dead.

"So what did you guys do all day?" I heard Harry ask Louis and I. Great, He's always curious about whaat we do sometimes. 

I glare at Harry and said,"Do you have to know everything we do, like seriously, it's like you act like my father."

"I care, ok Heidi? I... care... for... my... friends."

"You have friends?" Sierra said. We couldn't help but to laugh. She said the same thing to Andres back in high school. She would never let that go.