Ch-18 Spending Time With Louis

Louis' POV

Heidi left without saying anything. She's going to meet up with her crush. What a manwhore, he is decides to ask out a taken person even though I'm doing the same. Well.... bite me, I still love her. I ask Jay and Siva where she would be.... didn't went well. I had to take them with me. I parked in Starbucks and I look at the window looking for Heidi. When I land to her. Great. She's with both of her crushes. I knew she won't cheat on Nathan. Like I would care... Ok I would. Then I don't want it to happen as well with me.

"Stay here." I said to them. I walked out of the car and went straight into Starbucks. "Heidi!!!!" i said. She turn around and her eyes widen.

"Louis, what you doing here?" She asked me.

"I don't want you cheating on Nathan with these guys."

"Wait what? Louis they're just friends of mine. It's not a date and why would I cheat on Nathan?" She ask angry. She sigh and turn to the boys. "I'm sorry but I have to go with this idiot here. Text me when you can." The boy that i think his name is Sebastian nod to her and smile. She nod back to him and left with me back home.

.

.

.

.

.

****

.

.

.

.

.

I droped off Jay and Siva at Heidi's and took Heidi with me so we can talk. Heidi wouldn't speak to me at all. I don't blame her. I look at her once in a while when I'm still driving.

"Why have you done that?" Was all she said. I looked at her then look back to the road.

"I don't have a reason, Heidi. I'm sorry I interrupted you guys."

"Well you should of not done that." She mutter even though I heard what she said. We got to the place where I want to be. "Louis, why are we here?" She ask me. When I stop the car, I turn and look at her. 

"So we can talk."

"Can't we talk somewhere else. Not here." I looked at her confuse. This place is a very nice. Clear river and trees everywhere. Why she doesn't want to stay here in this place.

"Why you want to go somewhere else."

"I have my reason. I don't want to say."

"Tell me." I said getting close to her. She step back a little away from me still looking at me. I step closer to her again but she step back again. "Why are steping back..." I murmur. "and tell me?" I added

"Nathan ask me to be his girlfriend here, sang to me, this necklace, and dated." Her memories here is with... him. Not with me. I right away step back from her. Never in my life, have I felt so heart broken."I'm sorry Louis... I didn't want to tell you." When she was about to leave, I right away grab her by her wrist and pull close to me but try not to squish the baby. I look at her straight in like I did when met her and as well told her those three little words.

"Heidi... I love you so dam much that it hurts inside that... that I can't have you anymore." Her eyes never left mine. I don't want it to. Without thinking... I kiss her. I hold on to her, scared that she would let go. Finally she move as which made me melt in her kiss. She put her arms around my neck playing with the tip of my hair like she always does when we kiss. We both felt like we are in our own little world right and I so happy. The kiss got heated that I lightly lean her to the car. I pull away but our lips are still close together. "I dont want to loose you." I said to her still looking straight to her eyes.

"I... I... I dont want to loose you too, Louis." she said tears going down her cheeks. Then she added "It would kill me if I did."

_______________________________________________________________________________

God I have to stop tell u guys when I would update when I know I won't. Yeah very very short chapter. LA was fun, whish I could stay there longer... 

Well here's a chap. What u guys think.

--- Heidi <3 :)