Ch-2 Sex Of The Babies/Date

Sierra's POV

Woke up at 9:00 in the morning excited to know the sex of my best friend's babies. As I was trying to get up but couldn't cause.... Zayn strong arms wrap around my waist. I try prying him off but it only got tighter.

"Zayn I have to go meet up Heidi." I told him. He groan and let me go. I smile and right away got out of bed. I got my clothes and towel, went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done I change and put on my shoes. I went close to Zayn and gave him kiss on the lips. "Bye babe. See you later." I walk out of the room grabbed my keys head to my car and drove away.

Heidi's POV

Nathan and I made it to mercy hospital for my ultrasound. On our way in. I saw Sierra inside.

"Hey Sierra." I said and smile at her.

"Hey Heidi."

"Nath this is my best friend and a fan of you guys Sierra. Sierra of course you know Nathan." I said. They shook each others hand and there hello. I sign in and sat back down to wait. "How is Zayn, Sie?"

"He is fine he's at home. Well my house." She said and I raise my eyebrows.

"Does your mom knows that you..." I trail off. Of course Sierra's mom would know. Sierra text two months ago about it. Since I got a new phone with a new number, I gave it to her.

"Yes... remember."

"I remember right now, by the way hows Liam." I ask. I haven't talk to him since I told him that I could leave. Unfortunately I had to get a new phone because *cough* Louis, would always call me when he's drunk.

~Flashback~

I was lay down next to Nathan and cuddled with him. Half way through the movie. My phone started to ring. I pick it up and look at the caller ID. "Who is it." Nathan ask.

I hesitate pressing the green button. Why is Louis calling me this late? Why is he even calling me? "L-L-Louis." I stutter. I press the green button and put it on speaker so Nathan can hear as well. "H-Hello?" I ask. Silence... "Hello?" I ask again still nothing. What the heck. I crinkle my nose listening to all the shuffling on the other line. "Hello?" I ask one more time. Finally someone speak.

"Baby I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't wanted to hurt you like this." Louis sob. Hurt me? What does he mean? I felt Nathan tense up a little. I pause the movie and look at Nathan.

"Nath? Do you know what's going on?" I ask him.

"N-No not at all." He lie. I know when he lie he stutters.

"Heidi... baby... I love you. Don't forget that. I never want to hurt you... I-I-I-I'm s-s-so sorry baby."

"Lou I don't even know why you are-" I was cut off mid sentence hearing a female voice on the other line.

"Babe what are you doing? Come downstairs." A familiar voice said. I know it's not Sierra. The one person that has been trying to steel Louis was.... Eleanor!!! What the hell.

"No!! I'm talking to my girlfriend!!!" Louis yell at her.

"Ohh baby your drunk. If you really love her and want her so bad you would of got her two months ago."

"Heidi I think you should hang up." Nathan said knowing that I'm in tears listening to there conversation.

" I love her and I want her now in my arms."

"No you don't baby. How about lets do this." it went quite all of a sudden. I didn't know what's going on.

"Heidi hang up the phone." Nathan said.