After Math

2 years later

Papyrus has woken up about 6 months ago.All of us have changed, quite a lot...Its getting outta control... Flowey got it, you actully probaly think hes the worst. But no, hes better, but still a little bossy? I guess you could say...? Meh, I don't know."hey, sans im goin' to grilbz!" "alright, im gonna come too! Just give me 5mins?" "ugh hurry!" (bastards lucky hes hot)

10 mins later.

"UGH! SANS! Cmon!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. "im comin' im comin'. Anyway whats the rush?" ...it was just silence between you two"umm, well we don't wanna be late now do we?" "ugh, you probably gotta date. *sigh* wtf" im sorry sans you thought. 'I wish i didnt break up with him sometimes...i guess you could say me and him are friends with "benefits' you thought deeply."sans, im sorry I just... i dunno, it fells wrong keeping this from you..." "I still love you... and im going on a date... I just feel terrible keeping it from you... ya' know if you need me im here." You said lightly, hoping he doesn't take it the wrong way."*sigh* I feel the same... but, ya' know im pretty good with keepin my emotions inside me..." "not really the 'feelsy' type." "yes sans I know but-" "ok then end of discusion Y/N" you could tell sans was very uncomfortable, hes regretting it."I-im sorry.." "now, now prices no need to be sorry." Sans said with the biggest obvious smirk. You blushed. You guys FINNALY arrived at grilbz, seems like it took longer. Before you walked away to go to your date, you gave him a meaningful kiss and walked away.

(A/N sorry this was short im working on the next part rn! and smut/lemon is next! b-bye~ DARLINGS!~)