open up your heart

"Stop being so depressive"

She spat them out, hatred growing around her as she made sure mom was listening. "Your problems are not first world problems. Stop thinking it's all about you."

The only thing the sibling could do was slowly grow back into her miserable state.

All the things the therapist has said about her, about her being a good daughter, an amazing girl....all flew out of the window. The reality was infront of her.

It was stone cold and bitter but she bit through it...the wrong way. 

She fell and fell, in never ending darkness of self hatred and suicide cases.

Hey, Psst, you there, yeah you.

Want to hear something funny? Twelve people came in last night, all thinking they weren't at fault for the sad lives of their loved ones. But they are the reason the people hate themselves.

Now, why don't you do everyone a favour and kill yourself? So that everyone can be happy.

Or are you that selfish, that you'd prefer to be happy and the rest lead a sad life? Disgusting. Get out of my- ohh what was that? You want to do it? Excellent.

Let me help you in the bathtub, it is already filled with warm water. Let me heat the toaster up and we are ready to start.

Beautiful. A girls' beauty is her brain, but the brain has to be stable.