Home Is Where The Heart Is

~~~Taehyung POV~~~

"I'm.. home.." the smile slips off my face as I take in the sight in front of me. Jimin, my best friend, straddling my boyfriend with their hands roaming each other's bodies. Both of them turn to me with swollen red lips, wide eyes blown with lust, their faces flushing bright pink. My heart pounds dangerously fast, pain soaring through my body.  I must look like a fish out of water with my mouth opening and closing, trying to find the right words to say.

"T-Taehyung..." Jungkook whispers in a quiet, broken voice. I let out a long breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding, a quiet, barely audible whimper escaping at the end. Tears well up in my eyes and I desperately try blinking them away. I watch through my tears as Jungkook pushes Jimin off of him, slowly getting up and walking towards me with his arms outstretched as if he was approaching an untamed animal; careful and cautious, as if any sudden move would send me into attack mode.

A single tear escapes, cascading down my cheek and over my lips, pooling at my chin before finally dropping down to the brown carpet below me. That single tear was enough to open the floodgates. As a seemingly endless stream of salty tears fall from my eyes, dripping to the floor, I shake my head. I want with every fiber of myself to smile and laugh as if this was all just a joke set up by my friends, but as much as I deny, I know it's no joke or even misunderstanding.

A bitter laugh escapes my lips before a broken sob sounds through the room. My eyes flick between Jimin and Jungkook, watching as regret and guilt fills their eyes. I take a small step back, barely making any difference. My wobbly legs do nothing to hold me up and I end up falling backwards onto my butt, my sobs getting louder with each passing second.

Lights turn on and doors open. I have no doubt I had woken everyone else up with my crying. My eyes stay trained on Jungkook despite the chaos occurring around me. His lips move and I make out a small 'hyung' as he falls to his knees in front of me. Finally, I turn my head away to look at everyone around me.

My eyes first land on a wide-eyed boy with tousled orange hair parted down the middle to frame his face. I look over his Marilyn Monroe tank-top and tight blue jeans, figuring he must've fallen asleep without changing. I smile weakly and sniffle, wiping at my tears with my sweater paws, even though it does nothing to stop the constant flow. "H-hey, Hobi.."

After getting no response, my gaze flicks to my lazy 'grandpa'. His black hair hangs messily in front of his eyes, but I think it still looks great on him. It's clear he is far from happy about being woken up, his lips set in a thin line as he rubs the sleep from his eyes, obviously frustrated. I suck in a breath, "Hyu-ng.. d-did I wake y-you?" his eyes soften slightly as I smile as an apology.

Once again receiving no response, I turn to two very sleepy, but very worried boys. One with greenish-blue hair cut short enough to show his forehead. I give him a smile and nod politely before looking at the other standing next to him. His bright pink hair parted down the side, his bangs falling just above his right eye beautifully, not a strand out of place despite just waking up. "J-jin, Namj-joon.." I greet them quietly, releasing a dry chuckle, "I'm home."