121u

Utopias collide when our eyes meet / it's as if a tinge of restraint holds us apart. Eyes on eyes / lips pursed, wary gazes make subatomic particles juxtapose / into one intricate swirl of love and ethereal realities. Your wrist click / fingers snap and invite me to get closer / for once, you look intrigued. I follow, magnetised; everything you do awes me / I want you, you appear godly before my irises / pupils of fright, despair and longing / meet as chromosomes in our genes would.

We need one another / soft tresses of hair melt within your fondle / the bridge of your nose scrunches within the golden medallion on Terra / kohl stained nails reside upon clear, unmanicured ones / garments of entirely different Andromedas / adorn our figures, almost ripping the intermolecular force keeping us still.

In front of you, everything stands still / I, time, galaxies, constellations pause by to dawn upon you and gaze at the honey boy unaware of his beauty. Everything is intergalactic around you / air is poisoned with the arsenic scent of love / a beauty utterly celestial that you do not seem like you belong in the humankind.

Honey boy, let me profess my love / will you take my hand within Terra and lead me / with your soft strolls through the meadow of stars? Will you caress my fingers / through the rings of Saturn / and the warmth of Jupiter / will you show me worlds unknown to me?

Will you allow me to experience love?