{ 36 }

1 week later
Jacobs POV

"So you an Zach huh?" I say as Alex pours her milk into her bowl of cereal.

"Yeah, problem?" She asks an whips her wet hair around an puts the milk in the fridge.

"Just that he's a complete douche" I say an she chuckles. 

"Like you" She says causing me to chuckle.

"I just don't wanna see you get hurt thats all" I say

"You've hurt me enough, just worry about Arii an how she's about to fuck some guy named Ryan in about 5 minutes" She says checking the time on her phone.

"What? Whos ryan?" I ask

"Some hot college senior, buff, hot, tan, hot, tall, hot" She says

"Okay I heard you" I say an she shrugs.

"How do you even know?" I ask 

"The word got around" She says an grabs her bowl an walks into the living room an I follow her.

"I don't care anymore" I sigh "So you an zach okay?" I ask again an she rolls her eyes at me. 

"Have you two, you know-" Then she cuts me off.

"No he wants to take it slow. But maybe tonight is the night" She says an I clench my jaw.

"Wanna beer?" I ask ignoring what she said.

"Sure" She says an I go grab 2 an come back.

***

At this point we had more then one beer's an we're drunk so i'll blame everything on the liquor.

"remember last week, that night you came into my room" I ask 

"How could I" She giggles.

"What were you going to do if you havent had stopped?" I smirk

"Well I would have removed your clothes with my teeth, maybe slid off my panties then moaned in your ear as you slid your length into my-" But she was cut off my the door bell making me groan.

"That might be my boyfriend" she giggles an runs to the door stumbling.

***
Alex's POV

"Oh yeah" Zach moans as he thrusts.

"Sure" I sigh not having fun nor "making love"

"I'm almost there" He grunts an I push him off me.

"Wh..at?" He asks panting.

"I can't do THIS!! YOU!! I cant do it" I say an get up throwing him his clothes.

"Okay I get it you need space" He says

"NO LEAVE FOREVER!" I yell an he runs out the room. A few minutes later I walk downstairs an see Jacob on the couch. 

"What happened?" Jacob chuckled.

"Oh uhh I wasn't in the mood" I say sitting next to him.

"I can get you in the mood" He smirks, next thing I know he was on top of me on the couch with him holding my hands above my head.

"Wow my dick is so hard" I joke making him chuckle.

"Why can't we be together"  He asks.

"Maybe because you have a girlfriend an I have a boyfriend" I say lying about the boyfriend part  feeling his hot breath on my neck.

"Well they don't have to know about this" He says before kissing me gently.

***

"Woah" We both pant laying next to each other naked with a blanket over us.

"This is between you an me" I say an he nods agreeing.

"We should keep this friends with benefits up" He says kissing my shoulder.

"If you tell anyone, you're dead Sartorius." I say an he chuckles.

"Alright Steel" He replies

***

Jacob an I were in the kitchen, me on the counter him between my legs us kissing until we heard the door open so I jump off the counter an act like we weren't doing anything. Danny comes in with bags in his hands, he sets them on the counter an looks at us. 

"What?" I ask

"nothin, do you ever wear a shirt Jacob?" He asks

"No" Jacob answers.

"I can tell" Danny says

"I can also tell that both of your lips are swollen" He says causing Jacob an I to look at each other. 

"Uhh no, why would I kiss a bitch" Jacob says

"An why would I kiss a prick" I say

"Looks like ya already did"  He says an pats jacobs back an walks out.

"You're a bitch" I say

"It was a joke, we have to pretend we hate each other." He says 

"After this" He smirks...