Chapter 12: Rosepaw BONUS CHAPTER

I think Smokepaw finally accepts me!, thought Rosepaw. She shivered with excitement in her nest.

"Hey Rosepaw! Your-"

"What do you want?" Rosepaw snarled as she turned to see Firepaw.

"Geez! I was just coming to tell you your mentor called you but next time I'll just let you get in trouble." Firepaw shrugged and went off. Rosepaw and Firepaw weren't the closest cats in the clan, even though they were both born to rouges. Rosepaw started to think back to her encounter with him outside of camp when they were first named apprentices.

"Hey Rosepaw, I just wanna say I'm happy I'm not the only rouge born cat in the clan," Firepaw had said.

"Excuse me?" Rosepaw said offended.

"Well I just meant-"

"I am nothing like you!" She hissed.

"Well we're both cats, we were both in the same clan, and we were both born to rouges. I think that's a couple of things." He said with a soft chuckle. All she had done was growl at the poor cat. Feeling he'd failed, Firepaw walked away, back to the clan where there was safety.

Rosepaw padded over to her mentor.

"You called me Rockheart?" Rosepaw mewed flatly as Rockheart glared at her with cold yellow eyes.

"You were supposed to meet me outside for a training session at dawn!" She said agitated.

"And?" Rosepaw said not caring why her mentor was angry.

"Its sun-high!" Rockheart hissed at her apprentice," you'll be checking the elders for ticks for two moons and you will not be attending any gatherings until I think you've earned it!"

Rosepaw let out a surprised gasp.

"B-but-"

"No 'buts' you've earned it!" Rockheart growled as she angrily stomped off. She left Rosepaw with her jaw dropping. She spun around,on the brink of tears, and scurried over to the apprentice's den. But as she was running she didn't notice Smokepaw.

"HEY! Watch where your-" Smokepaw looked at the small she-cat in front of him,"oh....its you..." Smokepaw said with little interest.

Rosepaw looked at him with awe in her eyes as he walked off annoyed. Then she slowly walked into her nest.

It's not fair, it's not fair, it's not fair!, she kept chanting in her head.

____________________________________________________
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys I hope your enjoying my stories and sorry I haven't been posting very frequently but all that's gonna change! I'm gonna start posting AT LEAST two chapters every month but like I will most likely be posting more that that. The only reason is because I also have a YouTube channel (Shimmerfall's Animations) to also keep up with! But anyway I just wanted to say that of you have any fan art that I'll pick one person for each chapter I write and post it on the page! :3