I could feel the cocky grin forming as I glanced towards Jinx who was now conversating with Jake. "I guess we'll see."

"I guess we will." He said with a smile before turning towards the class. "Let's go! Line up!"

I took my spot next to Jinx as I asked him, "Do you remember when you talked about how much you loved looking at my ass?"

He grinned and nodded. "Best ass I've ever seen babe."

"I'm glad you think so, cause you're about to be looking at it for the next hour." Just as the words left my mouth the beep sounded for us to start. During the slower rounds we were more racing than anything else. But by the time we were up to 80 and more than half the class had dropped out we were more or less just running it together.

Honestly I could have had the record at any time. It was only 142, and I normally dropped out at around 130 and that was just because I hated running in front of everyone by myself. But today I didn't see that as a problem, because looking at Jinx and realizing neither of us were even winded yet, and just the thought of his mouth on me later was gonna be enough to keep me going.

By 120 the only ones left were us and a few other pack members each of us sweating and panting, but I still felt perfectly fine. By 135, it was just Jinx and I. At 140 the entire room was cheering, and at 143 the room got so loud my ears must have rang for a good 4 minutes after they quieted down. People were screaming our names, and with each back and forth my will to win just grew stronger.

I wanted this. But I knew he wanted this too. Neither of us seemed like we were gonna be giving up anytime soon though. With each little beep the room seemed to grow more tense as the echos of their screaming grew louder. The pack members seemed to stay silent just watched with wide grins waiting to see.

Jinx must have noticed too, because as we were running he commented "Do you think they're looking at this as a show of dominance?" he sounded like he was getting a little tired.

I hated the thought, but I couldn't deny the fact that it had crossed my mind. "I'm not sure, but maybe." I answered surprised by how tired I sounded. We were up to 180 now and I could feel the burn creeping up my calf's. "How are you doing?"

He laughed softly. "My legs are killing me, but the thought of your perfect lips at the base of my cock, I'd run forever to see that."

A laugh broke out of my chest as I rolled my eyes. "I can't even-"

"It just takes practice baby, and maybe this time will be the time." He said before I could even finish my sentence. "How long does this go on for?"

"It goes up to 247." I said remembering back from the last time the question was asked to Coach Jones. We were almost to 200 now. "I don't think either of us are gonna make that though."

He chuckled "I just said I would run forever with a blowjob from you on the line, I can make it. I'm just worried about my shoes." I looked down and realized one of them had come untied "It's been like that since 172, and I keep looking for a chance to tuck it in, but I haven't been able to."

As if on queue he tripped, not bad enough to kiss the floor, but enough to put him about a foot behind me, which he quickly made up. "Don't you dare hurt yourself you idiot."

He grinned back, "Don't worry about it babe, even if I do fall, it's not gonna hurt to much." I wanted to argue, but I kept it to myself.

We ran in silence after that, and it wasn't until I thought I might be falling out when all of a sudden there was a loud thud and Jinx wasn't beside me anymore. It took m a second to register what had happened, by the time I had I was already across the line and turned around ready to go again and Jinx was just standing up.

I watched as he quickly ditched his shoes and made it back to my pace, but he had suffered the miss, meaning anything like that again and I'd win. "Are you okay?" I asked as we synced up again.

"I rolled my ankle a little and it hurts a bit, but I'm fine." He promised. But I could tell he was downplaying it. Every so often I could see him wincing at the pain, and trying to keep weight off the one side. Ultimately it slowed him down, and just 6 laps later that decrease in speed costed him another loss.

He groaned loudly and threw his head back against the wall as the beep sounded again and it was then I stopped at 228 with the room cheering. I smirked at Jinx who looked disappointing and pissed off at himself, but he quickly whipped it off and congratulated me just as coach Jones approached us, no doubt to ask us the same question he asked me after every running day.

He had a large smile as he looked between the two of us. "Have either of you boys considered joining the track team?"

"Yeah, I don't know about that." I stated dully already done with this conversation. I wasn't very into school sports, it just seemed dumb to me. I wasn't interested in competing with humans. Especially if it meant working with Coach Jones. He wasn't offensive to your face which I guess is why I tolerated him, but the incident with Austin a year ago still hung in the back of my mind. Rumors went around about him being gay, and Coach Jones refused to let him join anything.

He looked towards Jinx now with a hopeful expression. "I don't think so."

"Why not?"

Jinx shrugged before glancing at me. "I just have better ideas of how to spend my time, and I doubt I'd have room in my free time for the practices."

Coach Jones seemed pretty persistent though as he continued. "Well with a runner like you I'd be willing to work with the hours and make it work for your schedule."

"Coach Jones," I started in getting his attention, "I don't think were the type of guys you want on your team anyway." He looked confused so I figured I'd explain it before he asked. "We weren't trying for the record, we had a bet going between the two of us, and it was just worth running for."

"Oh?" He asked sounding intrigued. "And what might that be?"

Jinx grinned and looked towards me as if asking permission and I just nodded. "Loser sucks the winner's dick."