Part 17

I woke up with River still pressed firmly to my chest, it was around 9 at night which really didn't surprise me seeing as when we fell asleep sunlight was still seeping through the curtain of his room. I really had to use the bathroom, but I really didn't want to move. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Like a little angel. But my bladder was kicking my ass.

I tried shifting to hopefully get the weight off of it but every position just made it worse it seemed like, and then I heard River groan. I froze in place hoping he hadn't woken up, and then he rolled over, and I felt like shit. "You're a jerk." He mumbled.

I quickly tried to explain the situation "I'm sorry I wasn't trying to wake you up I just-"

"What did you think constantly rubbing yourself against my ass was gonna do?" He asked bringing a hand up to rub sleep out of his eyes, and he just looked so fucking cute.

I chuckled softly. "I really had to pee and I didn't wanna wake you up, I was trying to take pressure of myself."

He rolled his eyes before rolling away from me and getting out of bed. "Do you know where the bathroom is?" I quickly shook my head and watched a smirk fall across his lips. "Great then it won't be a race."

I felt my eyes widen as he practically ran out of the room, I quickly followed him as he ran next door and he almost got the door shut, but luckily I got there first. "I was up first I get to pee first."

"It's my bathroom." He argued back.

I looked at him with a serious expression and made sure to keep my voice even as I spoke. "River, I swear to god, if you don't let me pee right now, I'm going to go back to your room, and pee on all of your things."

He took a step back like he was in shock but quickly recovered, and I thought he was gonna argue more, to the point I thought I had heard him wrong when he opened his mouth to ask, "Do you wanna shower with me?"

I felt my eyes widening as I nodded softly. He stepped aside as if offering entrance which I slowly accepted. I heard the door close behind me and I was too in awe of the situation that all I could do was watch as River slipped his shirt off before turning the water on.

He turned towards me and smiled before stepping around me and unzipping his pants. "Turn around I can't pee with you watching." I felt my eyes widen again and I quickly reached out and grabbed his shoulder to pull him away.

"I'm going first." I said firmly as I switched our positions. He chuckled lightly. After I finished I turned to see River standing next to me completely naked. My jaw almost dropped at the site, but he seemed unphased as he stepped in front of me. He was just inches away from me wearing absolutely nothing.

He finished and then turned and gave me a weird look. "Do you shower with your clothes on?"

He reached down and softly started tugging on my shirt, I quickly reached down and threw it off, and I don't think I've ever taken my pants off as fast as I did right then. He chuckled softly before he stepped into the shower.

I stepped in and watched the water roll of his back and it made my mouth water. River turned around and I didn't even bother averting my eyes. "Are you always gonna be this weird when we shower together?" He asked sounding amused.

I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his waist and hissed when our bodies made contact. "I just can't believe this is happening." I muttered. He nodded softly before turning around in my arms and as soon as his ass mad contact with my hardening member I thought I might die from pleasure.

"Hey Jinx," He started making me shiver. "if we're both doms how is mating gonna work?"

I kissed the back of his neck as I thought about it. "Honestly I'm not exactly sure, but I guess when the time comes we'll just do what feels right."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," I started slowly, "I honestly think we're gonna be switching." I felt him tensing up but after a kiss to the neck he seemed to relax a little. "I mean, sometimes my wolf wants to submit to yours, and other times he'd begging me to throw you down and make you moan. How's your wolf reacting to the situation?"

He shrugged lightly. "It's hard to tell." He confessed. "He keeps getting really quiet when we're together, and when I try talking to him about it."

I nodded softly. It was kinda weird, but my wolf got like that a lot when we realized we'd be mating a guy. "What about your human side?"

"Honestly." He mumbled "I'm excited about it. I don't really know what to expect, I just know I want it to happen. It's kinda scary though."

"Scary?" I questioned. He just nodded.

"I've never done anything with anyone," He started, "and I just don't want my first time to hurt honestly if that's how it plays out." He pressed his lower half into mine to get his point a crossed. "Jamie couldn't walk right for like 3 days."

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped as I thought back to what I had heard about it. "We'll be using lube babe." I mumbled.

He nodded. "But still, you know, I just, I don't wanna," He started stumbling over his words a lot.

"Baby." I whispered cutting off his broken apart sentence. "We can wait and go for it on a night where my wolf is in a more submissive mood. Don't worry about it."

He spun around with wide eyes and just stared at me for a moment with a look of love and confusion across his face. "You'd do that for me?" it was barley a whisper

I smiled and nodded softly before I confessed one thing I knew to be truer than anything I had ever said in my life, "I'd do anything for you."

"Oh my god." He whispered as he backed up and a look of worry fell across his face. He shook his head slightly and looked down he brought his hand up over his mouth and shook his head again, and it wasn't till he looked back up that I saw the tears streaming down his face.

I was about to ask what was wrong when he stepped forward again and pressed his lips to mine, it was so quick I almost didn't feel it. He pulled back and stared at me for a moment just studying my face and then shook his head again before he broke out into a smile. "I love you."

And I thought my name was the most beautiful thing I would ever hear coming out of his mouth.

"I love you too." I whispered as I reached up to brush my hand through his hair.

"I love you." He repeated.

I nodded. "I love you too."

"I love you."

"I love you."