"I'm So Sorry!"

She stared at her bloodstained hands as she backed away from his body.
     "I'm so sorry" she whispered, silent tears running down her cheek.
     "I'm so sorry!"
She slowly backed up a couple of steps before bolting away from him.
     It was only a few hours ago that you and Tanner were sitting on the couch in his living room when you suggested going for a walk. But now you were running away from the scene where it all happened. You didn't want to kill Tanner but a blocked number kept texting you saying that if you didn't get rid of him he would kill you whole family. You loved Tanner and your family both though, but family is family so you made a decision you didn't want to make but had to. You ended up texting Tanner asking him if you could hang out. He replied saying that you could go over to his house and watch movies.
     Once you got to his house you watched Netflix for about two hours, then that's when you suggested going for a walk. You guys walked to a nearby park. You an Tanner raced to the swings but after awhile you decided to walk further into the park. There were trails in the park. You thought to yourself that would be the prefect place to do it.
       Once you got far enough you looked for the perfect place to do it. Looking off the trail you seen a cliff. You pulled Tanner over to the edge. You sat down and dangled you legs over the edge. Tanner sat down a copied you. The both of you rested for five minutes then you got up. Tanner got up a few seconds after you stood up. When he was halfway standing you went over to him and pretended to stumble pushing Tanner. He feel over the cliff. He tumble down a bit then stopped. As soon as he stopped you immediately felt guilt.  Tanner was someone you loved and you just killed him. You carefully climbed down to where he was. You checked his pulse. He was dead.
      That leads to where you're running. You realized that you lost something that meant more to you than your whole family.

------------------------------------------------------
That was kind of hard to write. I wrote it so it works for both Tanner's. Thanks for reading and all of the views and likes on all of my other parts.
Add me on my social medias.
Snapchat- kristenc2001
Instagram- kristenlovesbands
Twitter- Kristen_T_Fox