Summer days

STORMS Pov
I pulled up to the drive way to see a suitcase, its been 2 months since drake and mother got together and some strange reason I liked him.
I walked in to the house after my last day of school for the summer.
"Im home" I yelled"kitchen" my moms voice said I walked in "April iv got a call to head to the London office for the summer but I didnt want to leave you alone I was gonna call gran but Drake has offered to stay if you want that" she asked "I think it could be good to get to know each other a little better" she smiled although I know shes nervous "yeah sure I dont mind Drake hes a mature adult and hes fun to" I responded"thank you I need to leave Drakes planting the new flowers but I have to catch my flight" she picked up a case " April I love you" she smiled in that moment everything faded "I love you too mom" I hugged her and then she left. I pulled off my jumper to just my vest and headed to my room I need a swim. I pulled on a white bra with pink swimming knickers I hate matching swimsuits.
I grabbed my sandles and headed to the pool out the back. I lay out my towel on the sun lounger with my book and I could see Drake topless at the far end of the garden I decided to lay down and tan for a while. I put my sunglasses on and lay down. After a while the sun left and I sat up to see a topless Drake standing above me "you'll get heat stroke if you lay there all day" he said "well looks like you could use some shade" I laughed standing up pointing to his burnt shoulders"its not that bad" he said we're so close I could feel his breath on my skin when I pushed him into the pool.

DRAKES POV
We where talking next think I know she pushed me into the pool and in the process I let out a scream as the cold water gave my body a shock "your gonna pay for that" I laughed "what ever" she winked and took her phone and ran upstairs. It wasn't long before I headed upstairs to change and stuff I could hear her voice but couldn't make out what she was saying I just shrugged it off and headed to the shower. Its been about a hour since I got in here I had to take care of a problem and got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and headed downstairs I could hear music and laughing, being curious I walked to the kitchen to see April sitting at the pool legs dangling in her long tan legs hung perfectly there was another two girls and three fellas all had a drink in their hands I couldn't help think how Claire doesn't do anything.
"April you want me to put food on?" I asked walking out "nah ill order later guys this is Drake, Claire's boyfriend" I was surprised how everyone stoped as soon as she spoke "Drake this is Nadia, Chase, Nicole, Alex, and this is haz my best friend" each gave a wave and I just smiled and left. I sat inside reading when I heard laughing and being me I went get a drink and see what their doing. I turned on the tap when I got sprayed with cold water then I heard the laughing of April "got you thats twice today" she held a water gun "now its on" I said chasing after her. I ran out side and she dived into the pool and waived shes so beautiful"NOW" I felt tons of water all over me after being sprayed with a hose and waterguns "that seems to be three to storm and zero to Drake" she laughed its music to my ears.
I played about until about 9.30 and headed to get changed, a book and some food sounds like heaven right now.
I headed back downstairs about 11pm to see April passed out on the sofa out cold, I walked over and pulled the couch throw over on top of her I kissed her head then went to the kitchen. I made a sandwich and headed to bed leaving April asleep on the couch.