Dine and Wine

I pulled up to my house driving up the drive way clicking the buzzer on my keys to open my side of the garage. I pulled up to see my mother. "April I need you to get ready he'll be hear at 6"  she said frantically"as usual mother" I mumbled and headed to my room to get ready.
I toook off my makeup and pulled my hair up and put a face mask on and put on pjs and went for a smoke in the back garden, when I finished it was only 4.20 so I went to the basement and unlocked it and switched the light on to reveal my whole collection of unfinished masterpieces. I put some brushed in the water so they wouldnt go hard and headed back upstairs. I washed my facemask off and cracked open some wine, playing music while putting on fresh make up going with a  darker smokey eye and a red lip once I was done I went and put on a short black dress it just covered my ass and let a part of my breasts show I paired it with a pair of biker boots by the time I was done.it was 6.10 I headed down stairs and noticed large bags and boxes in the hall way I walked to the kitchen to see it empty I opened the fridge and got a cheese string and sat on the counter eating it. "You must be April, I'm Drake" he was a goddess messy hair dark eyes he didnt look that old standing there in jeans and a jumper. "Yeah but I prefer to be called storm"  I said as I shook his extended hand, his eyes roamed my body and I liked it.
"Oh drake you met April hope shes not bothering you" my mother says "no not at all" he smiles a small grin "okay you two take a seat and let me finish dinner" mother smiles. I headed to the dining room and took a seat when drake sat exactly in front of me. "How old are you" Drake says "im almost 17 its my birthday next friday" I said trying to keep conversation going. "Storm its a interesting name how did you get it" he asked "from the terrible temper and truthiness" my mother says as she appears with the food. It was small talk and I have to admit I do like him.
After dinner I grabbed my bag with my drink and headed the living room to get my keys, "I'm leaving now" I yelled and got in my car and drove to the abandoned warehous.
I parked out back and walked to the door, "storm your here" haz yelled "of course I'd be here" I yelled the music blaring from all the speakers the walls and ceilings laced in lights and paintings on the walls done by me. I walked over to the packed room and took a red cup and poured a drink into it. It was getting later and I was getting drunker when I seen haz and some guy eating each other, I felt a hand on my shoulder"wanna dance with me" a very nervous Chase asked "sure" I said and his hand grabbed my waist and we started dancing. He was pushing himself on me and I was leaning against it I could feel the bulge in his pants "wanna get out of here?" I asked he looked shocked "lead the way" I took his hand and walked out back to my car. I started the car when I seen the car clock saying 8.53am I didnt care I pulled out and blew home. The drive was fast except chase who was rubbing his bluge while his other hand was on my thigh. I parked the car sideways due to my drunkenness. I opened the door and took chases hand and led him to the spare room I don't allow anyone in mine. I pulled off his top while I kicked off my shoes he undid his belt and his jeans falling to the ground his hands took hold of the hem of my dress and pulled it over me leaving me in just laced black thong I could see him growing inside his boxers he picked me up and slammed me on the bed. I knew what I was doing so I flipped him over and took charge kissing his collar bones down lower and lower, my hot breath on his length "storm please" he fliped me over leaning against my body pulling out a foil packed and the rest was a blur hes not that good anyway. That evening I woke up to see chase still there in the bed Rolling my eyes "chase you gotta go my moms back" I lied. He jumped up and started shuffling around the room once he was dressed I pulled a towel around me and walked him down. I didnt see my moms car where its normally parked but Drakes was there they must be gone out.
I headed to the kitchen and took a bottle of water " oh erm hey" Drake said eyeing my legs "hey wheres my mother" I asked pulling the towel tighter "she got a call to head the office she'll be back at 8" he's still eyeing up "thanks" I said and headed back upstairs.
I locked my door and lay on the bed pulling out my vibrator thinking about Drake its so wrong I can't help feeling this way. I spread my legs and tilted my head back letting a few moans escape "Fuck Drake Harder" I moaned. Then I stoped and heard the shower going on I closed my eyes imagine him in his glory.

DRAKES POV
I could see April in that skimpy towel leaving nothing to the imagination. I could see her hard nipples from her perfect sized breasts we didnt say much but when she left I headed upstairs to Claire's room when I heard April's voice moaning "Fuck Drake Harder" her voice sexy my name sounds perfect falling from her moans as she pleases herself I went hard and needed relief so I turned on the shower and pumped myself still hearing her moan and my grunts "April harder" I basically yelled when I exploded. God I want her