| 10.1 | post-magnificent-sex

❝I never know what's comin'
Forever fascinated
Hope you don't stop runnin'
To me 'cause I'll always be waitin'❞

Chapter Ten:
Post-Magnificent-Sex

Nothing beats waking up in the morning with a man's arms around your waist and his chin on your shoulder while softly snoring into your ear, especially when that man's a gorgeous specimen of humanity called Hans Castellan. The dynamics of our relationship had changed since his birthday. Although we hadn't put a label on what we had, it was pretty clear to me that Hans and I were officially 'together' (much to Jasper and Helena's delight and Tim's complete remorse). It all seemed a little too good to be true, sometimes.

He would drop by my place with Chinese food and a movie. I would swing by his in the weekends under the guise of checking in on Nozo-chan. We would cook together, and he'd fascinate me with just how excellent his culinary skills were. Sometimes, we would spend the night curled up on the sofa together, just talking. Others were spent together in the bedroom waning the hours away in each other's arms. But the prime focus of our relationship wasn't the sex, anymore. Little by little, we discovered more about each other and it wasn't always pretty and easy, especially for Hans. But he trusted me and didn't push me away anymore, which was the best part of it all.

It hadn't circulated around the office as of yet but there were rumors going around that Innovus' prodigy had 'settled down' with one girl. My floor was surprisingly hush-hush when it came to gossiping but I knew that everyone had driven to their own conclusions that this mystery girl was me. It wasn't all too hard to put together when Hans frequently dropped by, sometimes to annoy me and rattle Tim up, or to ask me out to lunch (often, it was a combination of both). No questions were asked but I didn't miss the subtle exchanges between Rina and James, or even Francesca when Hans escorted me out.

Tim hadn't taken it all too well and started distancing himself from me. When I had sent him a text telling him I wasn't escorting him to the silver jubilee, he had replied with a compassionate 'I understand'. It wasn't until the following morning when he found out why as he had showed up at my door, knocking repeatedly only to discover that I hadn't spent the night at my place but at his mortal enemy's. I think it was then that it hit him, fully, that I had chosen Hans over him, and I had done it without even telling him (which, of course, made me a total bitch). I could understand why; it was hard on him, and he needed time but it had been nearly three weeks since we had last spoken and I missed him. A lot.

But Tim was the last thing on my mind as I stirred awake in the morning. Hans had an arm lazily thrown around my waist, his face snuggled in the crook of my neck. It came as quite a shock to me that he of all people was a snuggler in bed. Before, I would wake up to an empty bed and a quickly dressing Hans at the other side of the room. It took me a couple nights of staying over at his place to realize just how much of a deep sleeper he was, and that post-sex, all he wanted to do was cuddle and snore off into dreamland.

Practice had perfected my technique however, and I slowly and carefully disentangled myself from his limbs, making sure not to wake him. I stood up, picking up his shirt which lay discarded near my side of the bed and put it on, watching his sleeping face with a smile on my own as I buttoned up.

Last night had been a little rougher than usual. I could feel the after effects of Hans still between my legs and in the way my knees slightly shook as I tip-toed out the room and toward the kitchen. If there's one thing I had come to love about our sex-life, it was that Hans could go from being a total sweetheart and gentle lover in bed to a complete animal the next. I cherished both but I couldn't deny the excitement of the latter.