| 6.3 | ex-ventures

❝this world, i've been..
bite
tongue
deep
breaths❞

Chapter Six:
Ex-Ventures
(cont'd)

And just like that, he entered me.

It took two long, shaky breaths to adjust to the feel of him inside. I never counted the seconds before, how long Hans would wait before he would move but there was something different to him this time. Something different in the way he simply breathed and just looked at me. Not through me, not at my body or at the trickles of sweat venturing down the valley of my breasts. At me.

Maybe I was overthinking it. Maybe the way my heart was going berserk against my rib-cage, hard enough for it to fucking break was just a sign of my reverting back to the old romantic I'd sworn off from becoming years ago. I didn't let it stop me from this happening. From him, leaning forward and kissing me again and again until the taste of him would forever remain on the tip of my tongue. We kissed like that, like we had all the time in the world to make this count.

My hands ventured up the muscular tones of his chest and into his hair, directing his sinful mouth over mine. He relinquished the control but grasped my waist so suddenly, his fingers digging into my skin enough to hurt. Our lips parted with a gasp. I don't know who it belonged to but I watched, panting slightly as Hans traced a finger along my side and further up to the strap of my bra. His finger dipped beneath it and pushed the strap down, off my shoulder. My breath caught faster.

"Beautiful," he whispered, a low hum at the back of his throat but his eyes weren't trained on the two, heaving globes of desire but on my face. He didn't break away from my eyes, not even as his hand cupped the warmth of my breast and squeezed gently, not even as he bucked his hips up into mine without so much as a warning.

I inhaled sharply, my eyes closing shut, neck arching back as the tantalizing dance of our bodies stole away every last bit of my sanity. Hans was everywhere - a hand on my lower waist near the curve of my ass, another coaxing a stiff nipple between two fingers, mouth sucking, tongue lapping at the pulse on my neck. He could spend an entire lifetime touching me like this. It was quite a thought but not one I spent too long pondering upon as Hans fucked me into ecstasy.

Heated breaths pushed past my swollen lips as the tides escalated to greater, stronger waves. His every move was deliberate now. His eyes, swirling in a rainbow of colour tinted with the darkness of lust as he moved. Oh, and how he moved.

Hans' palm on my breast slid further down my body, following the trail of sweat before he found exactly what he'd been looking for and exactly what I'd hoped he'd find. His thumb parted the creamy folds and pressed down on the throbbing nub of my clit. I sounded broken as I came instantly, and he smiled at what he'd reduced me to but it wasn't enough. It was never enough.

Hans shifted forward in his seat suddenly and I would have toppled off of him, literally, if he hadn't caught me in his arms. Two fingers now, pressed harder against my pulsating core as he rotated the sensitive nub, faster, all the while pounding into me.

"Nogmaals, mijn schat."

My eyes blinked open at the foreign words whispered into my ear. What had he just-

Hans threw me over the length of the couch and shifted above me, not giving me a chance to ask what he'd uttered. Sliding my legs out of my skirt, he proceeded to spread my legs open, hook my knees around his waist and take me a second time.

The golden sun pierced the clouds and cast a godly hue over the inner walls. I could feel the heat rising. Higher, and hotter until we were as warm as we could be. Hans was a vision, moving into me with a rhythm that we couldn't quite hear but could feel within our bodies. Our harsh laboured breaths fogged up the room. The sight of him above me was breathtaking. The sweat dripping down his brow escaping to his nose through the tiny trail of a scar, his full pink lips, parted and panting my name.

My name.

"Tris."

Hans was looking at me. He was saying my name. He was making love to me.

I was fucking flying .

I curled my hips off the couch and into the air, meeting his final thrust with as much passion as he had poured into it. My hands sought him out to bring him closer and it's like Hans knew what I wanted. He delivered, swooping down lower and meeting me halfway in a kiss that was the most messy one yet and surged into me, over and over. We groaned into each other's mouths as the final wave hit, the liquid desire scalding our bodies as the tremors gave way to release.

Passion lit Hans' face but not long enough for me to capture it as he broke our kiss and nestled his face into the crook of my neck. His hips still thrust lazily into me, like he was trying to prolong this. We lay there, a tangled hot mess of limbs but Hans didn't detach himself from me. I felt his short, fast huffs of breath against my neck slow. He stayed, and I let him.

Soon, the golden boiled out to a gentle red and desire weighed down my eyelids. I closed them and allowed myself to fall deeper. Deeper into the fire of Hans Castellan.

_____

Song: I'm God by Clams Casino

QOTD: How hot are you right now? (I'm kidding.) (Not really.)

This was one hell of a fun chapter to write, if you know what I mean. *suggestive wink* It was even more difficult to upload as my computer crashed but thank the heavens for Dropbox! I'd saved a half-writted draft of this and since I didn't want to keep you guys waiting, I decided to complete it from scratch and not wait around till my laptop got fixed.

I hope you all enjoyed their in-flight sexcapade! Cherish it, because the next couple chapters are going to take Tris and Hans on a spin that might just end in disaster, and not the kind that got Tris off either.

Please vote and comment! The amount of reads has increased tremendously for the story over the past week and I really appreciate that but please do drop in a comment, or vote! I have high hopes for this story as part of the Wattys, but its your votes that make it count. Come on out, silent readers! ;)

See you guys in the next chapter!