Chapter 6

Cookie: Hey y'all! Been a while eh? Well...i decided to give this story another shot instead of deleting it.. >_<

I've also decided that even though no one is close to Mikhail's beauty, that he shall be played by the younger version of Travis Fimmel in his modeling days :D Pic on the right! He be sexy yo! ;P

Youtube Song is by Evanescence cause they're awesome "My Last Breath"

VOTE! COMMENT! CHACHA!

***

It wasn't hard to track the blonde woman who had conspired to eliminated Gage.

      Dressed in black leather pants and a black long sleeved turtle neck shirt, Mikhail stood on the rooftop of a brick apartment building that was several stories high. Even with the full moon glowing behind him, no one from below was aware of his presence. The cool night breeze brushed against his lustrous orange-golden mane but he did not feel the cold. He was impervious to it.

      His sharp eyes narrowed behind the dark shades he wore as the light of the apartment he had been watching turned on. Going on alert, he knelt down on one knee and scanned his surroundings for he may not be the only unnatural creature around.

      She comes home alone, Mikhail decided. He sensed no other creature around, even from within the confines of her apartment. Her comrades must not care for her safety to leave her unprotected like this. Perhaps they though that there would be no vendetta for what they had done to his Gage tonight...

      After taking blood from Aurora, he had immediately fed Gage with his own blood, knowing that blood as ancient and pure as his would heal Gage faster. Afterwards, while both Gage and Aurora were unconscious, he had taken little blood from Gage to gain the information he needed through blood bonds. In taking some of Gage's blood, Mikhail was able to withdraw the blood Gage had taken from the blonde woman who had poisoned him.

      Mikhail had no fear of catching the poison himself. It would not harm him...not after it was already passing through Gage's system. Using the blood bond between Gage and the woman, he was able to track her to this spot. Her apartment.

      How careless, Mikhail thought. The Hunters must surely think that Gage is dead and would be no harm to this woman. Surely the Hunters knew the blood bonds between a vampire and his blood donor. When a vampire takes blood from his prey, he will be able to see his victims memories...know they're deepest, darkest secrets. It would be no problem to track them down, no matter where they hide. The fresher the blood bond, the easier it would be to find them.

      Ah, there she is. Mikhail watched the blonde woman, Rebecca, come into view. She was undressing, uncaring that the window was wide open with the curtains parted. A beautiful woman in her thirties, she carried herself with sensual confidence, even while undressing.

      Mikhail stood. It was time to extract more information from this woman, informations that he could not get through the diluted blood bond. And then afterwards...he will dispose of her. Mikhail hardened his heart. There was no mercy in him this night.

     Using powers he had not used in a long while, Mikhail willed himself in her room. He felt the shift and instantly he was in her room. The woman remained unaware of his presence with her back turned to him as she unhooked her lacy black bra.

      "Rebecca." He said her name in a soft whisper.

      Rebecca turned and opened her mouth to scream but he was upon her in the blink of an eye. He shoved her against the wall, hand covering her mouth. "Stay still," he cautioned her, voice still gentle, "or you will hurt yourself."