Chapter 39

2 Weeks later

Harry’s POV

Finally the two weeks are over. I am back in Ireland to see Skylar and find out if Baby Styles is a boy or a girl. The car stops outside of Niall’s house. I open the door and run out. I continue running till I reach the front door. I know that I can just open the door so that I what I do. I open the door and walk in.

“Sky?” I call as I walk into the living room to see Skylar laying down on the couch.

“Harry!” She screams with a big smile on her face. I walk over to her and give her a big hug.

“Hey love, how are you feeling?” I ask her as I sit down on the floor next to her.

“I’ve been better baby Styles has been moving around a lot and is making me really uncomfortable” Skylar says as she moves around a little bit. I kiss her forehead before she gets comfortable again.

“I’m sorry love, I wish I could do something, has there been any kicking yet?” I ask and she shakes her head.

“Not yet, but I do know that he or she knows that daddy is here. There is a lot of movement going on now” Skylar says as she takes my hand and puts it on her stomach. I feel something move every so slightly underneath my hand.

“Is that?” I ask.

“Yep, that is our baby” Skylar replies and I smile before I give her a kiss on the lips.

“Wow thanks for the help Harry” Louis says as he walks in with three suitcases.

“Opps sorry Louis” I say as I get up from the floor and take my suitcase from him.

“Where is Emma?” Louis asks as he puts the other two suitcases down.

“She went to get some more food” Skylar says and Louis walks over to the other couch and sits down. I walk back and sit on the floor.

“How are you feeling Sky? Baby Styles has grown since the last time I saw you” Louis asks Skylar and I laugh. It is true she has grown since the last time we saw her, but that means that the baby is healthy and growing like he or she should.

“I’ve been better, Baby Styles has been moving around a lot and is making me really uncomfortable” Skylar replies as she moves around a little bit.

“Harry, Louis?” I hear Emma call from the front door. I look back at Louis and he is already up off the couch.

“Emma!” Louis screams as he runs towards her and picks her up then kisses her.

“Come on Sky, lets go get something to drink” I say as I help Skylar get up from the couch. Once she does you can clearly see how much bigger she has gotten. We walk over to the kitchen and Skylar sits down on one of the chairs.

“What do you want to drink?” I ask her as I open the fridge.

“Just a water is fine” Sky replies and I take out a bottle of water. I grab one as well then I walk over to the other chair and sit down next to Skylar. I hand her the water and she takes the cap off and starts to drink.

“Skylar are you here?” I hear Niall ask.

“Yeah we are in the kitchen” I say so Skylar can finish her water.

“Hey Sky” Niall says as he walks into the kitchen, then walks over to Skylar and gives her a hug.

“I missed you so much” Skylar says still in the hug.

“Look at you, you have grown so much” Niall says after they break the hug.

“Thanks, but it is starting to be annoying when I sleep, like I can’t sleep on my stomach like I used too” Skylar replies to Niall and he laughs.

“Well looks like you are going to have to get used to it. You are just going to get bigger” Niall says and Skylar rolls her eyes.

“Thanks for that Nialler, I appreciate it so much” Skylar replies as she gets up from her chair and walks over to the fridge.

“Emma where is the caramel dip and the pickles?” Skylar asks Emma who is in the living room with Louis. That is a weird combination. I look at Niall and he shrugs his shoulders.

“They are both on the left side Sky” Emma replies and Skylar looks and smiles before she takes out the dip plus the pickles.

“Are you going to eat that together?” I ask Skylar as she puts the caramel dip in the microwave.

“Yeah, do you want some?”

“No, I’m good” I say as the microwave dings and Skylar takes it out. Then she walks over to the table and sits down on a chair. Niall and I take the other two.

“How was the flight?” Skylar asks as she takes a pickle out of the car and then dips it in the caramel dip.

“It was good, I slept most of the time and so did Niall” I reply and Niall smiles at the both of us.

“Have you had anymore morning sickness?” Niall asks his sister.

“No and I’m glad. I hate the feeling of throwing up. Then again I don’t know one person who does.”

“When is your the appointment?” Niall asks Skylar and she smiles.

“It is tomorrow morning at nine” Sky replies and I smile. Tomorrow is the day that I get to find out whether I am going to have a daughter or a son.