Chapter 36

Harry’s POV

“Come on Sky, you have to get up. We have the ultrasound in two hours” I say as I nudge Skylar and she moans in reply.

“I know that you don’t want to get up, I also know that baby Styles is taking is making you very tired” I say again before I kiss her forehead.

“Okay I’m up” Skylar finally says as she sits up and I give her a quick kiss on the lips.

“Come on, lets go watch a movie” I say as I take her hand and we both get up from the bed.

“I never agreed to this” Skylar says and I laugh knowing that she is still half asleep.

We walk down the stairs and into the living area. Skylar sits down on the couch and I walk over to the TV. I flip through some channels before I find Pretty Little Liars. I know that this is Skylar’s favorite show so I leave it there and I walk back to the couch before I sit down next to her.

“Is this alright?” I ask Skylar and she nods in reply before she puts her head on my shoulder.

*******

Emma’s POV

I move over to my right to try and get into a more comfortable position. No matter what I do I just can’t. I sit up and grab a hair tie and put my hair in a messy bun before I quietly get up from the bed. I look over to see a still sleeping Louis. I give him a kiss on his forehead before I walk out of our room. I look across the hall into Skylar’s room and her. I walk closer and she is not in there. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen and pour me a glass of water before I walk over to the living area to see Harry and Skylar watching Pretty Little Liars.

“Hey” I say as I sit down on the other side of the couch and put my feet up by my chest.

“Where is Louis?” Skylar asks me while I take a sip of my water.

“He is still sleeping. I could not find a comfortable position so I came down” I reply as I put my glass of water on the coffee table.

“I bet you he will be up any minute. Once he realizes that you are not next to him he will be up” Harry says and I laugh.

“Harry what did you do to make my girlfriend laugh?” I hear Louis says. I turn my head and look at the stairs, sure enough Louis is looking at me and I smile at him. I look at Harry and he is giving me the ‘I told you he would’ look and I laugh once again.

“Nothing Lou, just Harry said something that is very true” I reply as Louis walks over to the couch and sits down next to me, then I put my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

“When is your ultrasound?” Louis asks Skylar.

“In an hour” She replies as she takes her head off Harry’s shoulder.

“What are you going to find out today?” I ask.

“It is just a check up, the next one we will find out if baby Styles is a boy or a girl” Harry replies before he looks at Skylar and she smiles. They love each other so much, it is so easy to tell. They are always smiling when they are together.

“I always thought it was going to be Louis to have a baby first” Skylar says and Louis smiles back.

“You never know” Louis says before he looks at me and I blush, before I hit him in the arm.

“Come on Louis, one baby is going to be enough for a while. We are not married or even engaged” I say and he nods. I can tell that he is disappointed. I kiss him on the lips so he knows that our time will come. I know how much he wants a son, but now is not our time.

**********

Skylar’s POV

“Come on Harry, we have to an appointment with Dr. O'Brien in fifteen minutes” I call to Harry who is getting ready in my bedroom.

“Alright I’m done” Harry replies as he walks downstairs with a pair of black skinny jeans, Ramones shirt, and a beanie. I walk to the table and pick my keys up from the table.

“I will dive” Harry says before I hand him my keys. We walk out the door and to my car. He opens the car and I get in the passenger seat with Harry in the drivers.

*******

“Skylar Horan” Dr. O'Brien calls, Harry and I get up from our seats and follow him to the ultrasound room. I sit down on the table with Harry sitting in the chair next to me.

“How have you been feeling Skylar?” Dr. O'Brien asks and Harry takes my hand. He has not been in a room like this since my first ultrasound.

“I’ve been good, I’ve been tried and the morning sickness is still there but it is not as bad as when I first found out I am pregnant” I reply and Dr. O'Brien starts to get the ultrasound ready.

“That is good, you ready to see your baby?” Dr. O'Brien asks and I smile before I look at Harry who has the biggest smile on his face. I lift up my shirt and she starts to put the gel on my now round stomach. I look over at the monitor and I see a little gray blob in the center.

“That is your baby. This is the head and these are the feet and arms” Dr. O'Brien says as she points to the screen. I look at Harry who is smiling. He gets up from the seat and gives me kiss on the lips.

“In about two weeks we can properly tell if the baby is a boy or a girl. I will see you both in two weeks” Dr. O'Brien says and I nod. The she walks out of the room. I sit up and pull my shirt down before I get up from the table.

“I can’t wait! This is so exciting” Harry says as he takes my hand and we walk out of the room.

“Here are your pictures” Dr. O'Brien says and Harry takes them from her before we walk out of the doctors office.

******

“We are back” I say as I put my keys on the table, then Harry and I walk into the living area and I lay down on the couch before I turn on the TV.

“Do you want something to drink?” Harry asks me.

“Water please” I reply before Harry walks into the kitchen.

“Here you go” Harry says as he hands me a glass of water and Harry sits down with some Diet Coke.

“Skylar?” I hear Niall call from upstairs.

“Yeah I’m down here” I reply and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

“How was it?” Niall asks as he sits on the couch.

“It went well, everything is normal and we have to go back in two weeks to find the gender” I reply and Niall smiles.

“I can’t wait I get a little niece or nephew” Niall says and I get up from the couch and I give my brother a hug.

“Where is Louis and Emma?” I ask Niall.

“They went on a date about fifteen minutes ago. They went out to eat. Zayn and Liam are still sleeping” Niall replies and I nod as I walk back to the couch.

“I’m not sleeping, how did it go?” Liam says as he walks into the living area.

“Good, I have to go back in two weeks to find the gender” I reply and Liam smiles.

“I am betting on a girl” Liam says and I smile. I want a girl really bad and I know Harry does as well.

“I think it is a boy” Niall says and I look at him with a confused look.

“The way you are carrying low, Mum said that and I agree” Niall says and I look down. He is right, the bump is a little low.

“Well we will see in two weeks” Harry says before he kisses my cheek.