Chapter 6

“I know and I hate it. She is my twin sister and best friend. I love her. I hate to see her like that” I say as punch the wall of the bus.

“Niall calm down, Harry is with her..” Liam could not finish his sentence.

“SHE IS WITH HARRY!?” I yell.

“Yes, Niall they are really good friends. You should be happy that one of your best mates is good friends with your sister” Liam says. He had a good point. He could protect her also but Harry is the flirt. He plays with girls hearts. I don’t want that for Skylar.

Skylar’s POV

“We better get out of here before the lads think we are doing something” Harry says as he gave me another kiss on the cheek. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bed and into the living space.

“Sky can I talk to you for a second?” My brother asks me from the kitchen.

“Sure” I reply as I let go from Harry’s hand. I walk into the kitchen.

“Sky, I am so sorry for my outburst over the past two days. I hate to see you so sad. It kills me inside knowing that my little sister is hurting inside” Niall says as he pulls me into a hug.

“It’s ok, Ni can I please tell you something?” I ask and he nods. “Alone”.. once I said that Liam got the message and walked out of the kitchen. Niall and I sat down at the table.

“Ni this is something serious” I say as I look at the ground. I did not know how he is going to take this.

“Sky you can tell me anything” Niall says as he lifts my chin up.

“I really like Harry.. like really like him, but I know you don’t want my heart to be broken. Over the past two days I began to trust him. Ni I know that you want to protect me but I can do it on my own” I say as I look up at my older brother.

“Sky I will always protect you no matter what, I am your older brother it is my job” Niall says as he kisses my forehead, just like he did when we were little. “If you want to date Harry you can, but be careful ok?” Niall says and my eyes lit up. “But I need to talk to Harry”.

“Ok, thank you Ni. I love you” I say as I kiss his cheek.

Harry’s POV

“HARRY!!” Skylar said as she ran into my chest which caused the both of us to fall down on the floor

“What was that for love?”

“NIALL SAYS I CAN DATE YOU!” Skylar screamed and I knew that this was the perfect moment to do it. I press my lips against hers.

“Skylar Marie Horan will you be my girlfriend?” I ask her.

“YES!” Skylar says as she presses her lips against mine again.

_________________________________________________

two updates in 1 day!!!! I love Pretty Little Liars therefore the picture ;)