[05 | New ]

As you guys know, this is a draft of Untouchable, so there's going to be some stuff that would seem awkward and won't make sense. But as soon as I get this done, I'll touch up on those plot holes. In the meantime, enjoy.

Untouchables

"boop."

--going-to-bequote

[05 | New Found Friendship ]

"I can't believe she hasn't dropped out yet," Maddy said aloud as we were walking down the hall one Friday afternoon. Two weeks had passed since the accident and everything went accordingly to plan, or rather, to the plan I had to reorganize due to the fact that Ellie Mayes had such a ginormous breakdown. I didn't even think that she'd pull off something as clichéd like that, but I should have known that her little Drama Queen self would surface and speed up this plan. The Monday after the little show our group put up, Tristan never showed up in school—he's been gone for two weeks and his name was now old news.

Tristan Harrison wasn't the boy you'd want to date anymore. He wasn't the kind of boy you'd flirt with just because he was one of the most eligible male in school—in a relationship or not. Tristan Harrison was the boy who put his sex life over everything else. He was a disgrace, a laughingstock of all Ashcroft. His name wasn't followed by the words "charming" or "hot" or "funny" anymore. People would use his name as a derogatory term.

Don't be like Tristan. I assumed this meant don't do anything distasteful. Though, from the context of what most Ashcroft students used it, it was safe to guess that it advised others not to cheat or they'd hear from their peers:

You're such a fucking Tristan.

In the simplest term, one would have been described as a person who partakes intercourse with multiple partners, not particularly at the same time but it could be probable—in other words, a whore.

There were rumors that he was sent to a military school to "fix him up" due to his parent's embarrassment of having him as a son. There was also another one where he switched over to a strict, foreign all boys' school to be taught as a lesson about virtue. Some said that he dropped out to be a stripper or a call boy.

All they were certain was that he and Ellie are now broken up and he's never coming back, which was all that mattered.

Cole told us that Tristan left to live with his grandparents. It sounded a lot less scandalous than what the rumours partake though when I heard that his grandparents were particularly very religious to a point where they did not consummate on Sundays, then I supposed it made it a little better. I could picture him being forced to go through various spiritual meetings discussing the wrongs of what he'd done and reading and discussing everything good and wrong—and if I didn't know any better, it was safe to say that this was his own personal hell.

With Tristan Harrison taken care of and with Ellie Mayes hanging onto the last thread before her doom, I knew that it was a matter of time before this all ends. I turned my attention to Maddy who was busy looking at her reflection on her compact mirror as we walked down the empty hall of Ashcroft.

"I would have thought that she won't be able to show her face after what she'd said to Penny," David added on to their conversation. With Tristan gone, Ellie Mayes was used as a scapegoat for all the things that happened, given that she was the person who ignited it caused it to happen in the first place. David placed a hand on my shoulder and I gave him a small smile. "I heard it was brutal."

Closing her mirror, Maddy slapped David's hand away as she placed her arms around my shoulder, to comfort me, it looked but I knew better. At the end of the hall was Ellie, busily occupying herself with the things inside her locker. "Yeah, I know right?" she agreed, her voice very loud and obnoxious. "God, she's such a bitch."