2.1 || snowflake kisses

yo so I actually haven't seen the snow let alone been in the snow before so #noh8 if this doesn't match up to how snow is actually like

dedicated to XxElsaOfArendellexX bc she's cool (ahahaha punpunpun) and I've been stalking the Jelsa thing that's been going on with JackFrostx and her so yeah c:

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

two || four times Jack forgets Elsa isn't his girlfriend and kisses her

PART ONE - snowflake kisses

I.

A toothy grin tugs at pink lips as Elsa steps out of the bookshop because she's finally gotten that book she wanted - the third book in the Divergent series, Allegiant.

"Tris dies, you know that, right?" A voice whispers against her neck, a warm body pressed up against her.

The blonde whirls around and kicks blindly, leaving whoever was behind her groaning in pain and on the floor. Frost-coloured hair and a blue hoodie is all Elsa needs to know it's Jack Frost, her next door neighbour.

Jack moved in with his family nearly seven years ago, when Elsa was eleven. Anna insists Jack 'loves' Elsa. Well, if love is annoying her and confusing her endlessly, perhaps he did. Love her, that is. But otherwise, Elsa has yet to see any of that 'love' Anna proclaims so loudly of.

"Was that really necessary, Elsa?" The white haired boy moans from the ground, clutching his crotch. His hoodie falls back, leaving his white hair fanned out behind him and onto the white snow.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she thinks with a bemused look on her face, His hair matches the snow.

She chuckles awkwardly and scratches the back of her neck. "Sorry Jack." She quickly protests, "You shouldn't have come up behind me just like that! For all I know, you could've been a serial killer! Or, or a stalker! Or a-"

Jack finds standing with his feet firmly on the floor again, and taps his foot impatiently, waiting for her rant to stop. He looks at his watch. How can she talk for so long without even taking a breath?

Then it hits her that he kind of just told her one of the biggest spoilers in history and just spoiled the whole book for her. Never mind the fact he could read. Her eyes widen and she starts to hit him repeatedly with the book, trying to be careful not to crumple the pages. "You just ruined the whole book! You are such an evil bastard! I didn't need to know she dies! Then what's going to happen to Four? It's n-"

He decides he's had enough of her ranting (plus, Elsa's hits are starting to hurt), and as much as he loves her cute little voice, so Jack cuts her rant off with a feather light kiss on her pink lips.

It lasts for maybe less than a mere second, but it's like what they say - short and sweet. Elsa tastes like peppermint and cookie dough ice cream. Cookie dough is her favourite, he knows, and he's pretty sure she had some earlier.

Their foreheads rest against each other for just a moment as they stare into each other's eyes. Elsa, trying to figure out why Jack kissed her. And Jack, just to appreciate Elsa's beauty.

With a wink, he saunters away, before she can say anything else, or come to her senses, that is.

Elsa stands like that in the middle of the pavement, snowflakes landing gently around her. She's stunned, but as a snowflake brushes her cheek, she snaps out of it. She shakes her head, and starts to walk home. It was better to try and just forget about what happened.