Thanks sir

Manvi: Di you don't know how I put beeji to sleep, she literally interrogated me like I was a criminal, chachu was about to go out and search for you, and Bardi beeji was about to kill me, and-

Me: Manu...Manu... take a deep breath.

I said interrupting manu.

She looked at me and then over at Viren sir.

Manvi: Who is this? Is he teasing you? Hey you don't know who Manvi Choudhary is, and trust me you don't want to know her.

Manu looked at him with her cat eyes, like she was gonna kill him.

Me: No...No...Manu this is Viren Sir and Viren sir this is Manu... I mean Manvi.

She then looked at me and back at him with a apologizing face.

Manvi: Oh I am so sorry I thought you were a random guys who was troubling Jeevika Di.

Viren sir: No...No it's fine.

Manvi: Hi by the way as Didi said I am Manvi Chaudhary, Jeevika di's little sister.

She said extending her hand.

Viren sir: Hi I am Viren Singh Vadhera.

He says accepting it.

Me: Ouch!

Manu and Viren Sir: are you ok? What's wrong?

I looked at both of them.

Me: yes I am fine it's just a little tiny pain, I will be fine.

Manu: it's not good for you to stand for so long then, please let's go inside.

Viren sir: yeah you two go inside and Jeevika please take some rest and no need to come to office tomorrow if necessary.

Me: thanks once again sir you helped me a lot. I don't know how to thank you.

Viren sir: if I ask you for one thing will you give it to me?

Me: yeah I mean I will try.

Manu was confused and looked at both me and Viren sir confused.

Viren sir: please stop saying thanks for today, it was merely my duty.

Me: alright sir have a very good night.

Manu: yeah have a very good night.

Viren sir: you too, it was great meeting you Manvi.

Manu: same here.

Manu then slowly walked me inside while she was supporting me.

We went up the stairs and I changed, then Manu put the balm on my foot.

Me: Manu please don't touch my feet.

Manu: Di this is my heaven, don't stop me, every time I am sick you are always sitting there with me and taking care of me in any way possible so now it's my turn so please don't store me, I have a right to do this.

Me: wow, I never realized how big my Manu is now.

I looked at her putting balm on my leg.

Manu: do I will always be your little Manu though.

Me: I know you will.