[19]Mount Moon Trouble!!

Depuis le début

Ash:Great job pal,wanna hang around and beat some no good lowlifes inside this cave?

Pikachu:You know it!!

Pikachu jump into Ash shoulder and continue walking deeper through the cave of Mount Moon.

????:What the? What happened?, I can see better now!!

????:Theirs must be someone who entered this cave and Use Flash!!

????:Well his an intruder then,get him!!

Ash is just walking around the cave when suddenly he encountered two men with two Raticate by their side.

Grunt1:Hey you intruder,Stop were you are!!

Grunt2:Give us your pokemons and we might let you live!!

Ash:You guys make me laugh,Team Rocket is just one pathetic group of thief!!

Grunt2:Why you!!.you dare insult our organization,you're gonna pay,Raticate Tackle him!!

Grunt1:You too!!

Both Raticate headed straight to Ash who just smirking on the two grunts reactions.

Ash:Pikachu Thunderbolt them!!

Pikachu jump from Ash shoulder and fired his attack on the two Raticate causing them to fall in the ground unconscious.

Grunt1:No way,Return!,you useless rat,Go Sandslash!!

Grunt2:Return!!Go Arbok

Ash:Pikachu take care of them!!

Pikachu:Pikapi(You got it Ash)

Ash just ran towards the two grunts and knocked them out while Pikachu is playing with their pokemon but eventually defeated them.

Pikachu:Pika Pikachu(Piece of cake Ash)

Ash:Great job pal,But their still one of them left,he seem to be busy!!

Mardok:You got the nerves taking out my guards kid

Ash:You're suppose the leader of these two correct?

Mardok:Yeah,I'm their superior,what of it kid?

Ash:What are you guys doing in this cave?

Mardok:You didn't know,some hero you are,we been catching Clefairies here and sold them through the black market,they worth pretty big,so I can't just set them free because of you

Ash:Then I need to force you to free them

Mardok:If you can,Go Electabuzz!!

Ash:Pikachu you're up!!

Mardok:That tiny mouse will be obliterated,Electabuzz use Thundershock!!

Ash:Pikachu counter it

Pikachu and Electabuzz fired their powerful electricity attack on each other but Pikachu attack got through.

Mardok:I'm impress your Pikachu is much stronger than my Electabuzz,I like to have it now!!

Ash:Sorry but Pikachu can't stand brainless people like you

Pikachu:Pikapi!!(Absolutely thanks Ash)

Mardok:One way or another your Pikachu will be mine

Ash:(yawn)Pikachu finish this

Pikachu nodded jump through the ceilings of the cave and use his Iron Tail on Electabuzz directly in his head causing Electabuzz to fall unconscious on the floor.

Mardok:Tsk Return,This isn't over kid (throw smokebomb)

Ash:What the?(cough)He's escaping(cough)Pikachu get close to me,may he still here!!

After few seconds the smoke cleared up revealing his opponent and the unconscious grunts missing.

Ash:They escape,cowards!!

Clefairy:Clefairy Cle!!(Help me,please help me)

Ash and Pikachu spotted a Clefairy crying caught up by a net.

Ash:So its true,they really are capturing Clefairies in this cave!!

Clefairy:Cle fairy!!(Thanks for helping me)

Ash:No need to worry,You're safe now

Pikachu:Pikachu(Ash mission accomplish)

Ash:Okay now,let's get going,bye Clefairy,be careful next time okay!!

Clefairy:Cle Clefairy(Bye Thanks for saving me)

Ash waved goodbye to the pokemon and head back to the entrance of the cave where Misty and Leaf is waiting.

Ash:I hope we didn't wait those girls that long or we're dead!!

Pikachu:Pikapi(No Ash just you)

Ash:(sigh)You traitor