Sick of Losing Soulmates

I was listening to "Sick of Losing Soulmates" and I thought up some gay phan shit

enjoy

DAN'S POV

"I've spent the majority of my 2016 with another person, Dan Howell, so I think it's only fair he comes up here too,"

The world almost stopped for me for a moment until I realized everyone in the auditorium was looking at me. I got up swiftly and some-what jogged to the stage to make the awkward clapping until I got to the podium to be a bit shorter. I couldn't stop smiling. I wasn't expecting him to do this, but then again, it's such a Phil thing to do. He finally gets the spotlight for once, instead of me, but he calls me up with him to accept the award together. If only he knew...

We went on to have little bants back and forth on the podium and then Phil made a joke about "hiring me to be his friend all those years ago"

From what I had seem online with the phandom, everyone had basically thought we were literally married. In reality we broke up in 2012, and it stayed that way. All the "Heart Eyes Howell" was just my one sided love that would never be reciprocated. It was all my fault.

(2012)

"Shit Shit Shit," I could hear Phil in his room, he never swore. Something must have been seriously wrong for him to be swearing. I walked across the hall and opened up his door to find a very nervous Phil, shaking and crying on his bed.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked him. He just turned to me and gulped. Now I could really see his red and puffy eyes. He had been crying for a while now, that much was evident.

"You...you know the video I made for you on Valentine's Day 3 years ago?" Phil said, his voice getting quieter as he continued to speak. I just nodded to him and chuckled to myself.

"Of course I remember how could I forget Phil? It literally made my-"

"No Dan this is bad. Like really bad," he said and I gulped back my words.

"Youtube just glitched and unprivated a bunch of my videos. People saw it Dan. They know, people have probably downloaded it by now... God I'm so sorry Dan I don't even know what to do."

I stood speechless. Then it hit me, all the really personal things Phil mentioned in that video. I wasn't out to anyone, what would my parents think? We were exposed. We would never hear the end of this. This would haunt us until we die.

Fuck.

I opened up my phone and saw exactly what I expected. My tumblr askbox was bombarded with messages. With a shaky hand, I clicked on the notification and opened it.

About two were positive, the rest were homophobic slurs and people saying they were unsubcribing from me and Phil.

"Phil..." I muttered as I handed my phone to him. I slid down the wall and buried my face in my hands. I didn't even want to see his reaction. We were fucked. I heard his bed spring creak, meaning he was getting up to come towards me.

He reached out to comfort me. "Dan I'm so sorry-"

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I boomed. "I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" I grabbed my phone from his clammy hands.

"Dan please I'm so sorry-"

"NO SHUT UP PHIL!! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I was yelling even louder this time.