kazuichi souda (lemon) (sorry mom)

Start from the beginning

You continue giggling. "Hey little guy!" you jokingly say to his crotch.

"He's not little!" Kazuichi whines to you.

"Hm? Really?" You sarcastically hum.

"Mhm! This weapon is currently concealed." He proudly says. You can tell he's also slightly joking.

"If you so insist!" You sing song.

"I'll prove it right now!" Kazuichi yells.

"Do it! You won't!" You exclaim.

Kazuichi grabs the zipper to his jump suit in a threatening manner.

"I will!" He rebuts.

"Unzip that stupid yellow jumpsuit of yours right now then!"

Surprisingly, Kazuichi takes on to your challenge. He strips down to where he's only in his white undershirt.

"Well shit." You breathe. "You were right."

Kazuichi beams at you, his shark like teeth shining. "Duh! I wouldn't lie to you."

I giggle. "So Kaz, what are you wanna do about your little problem there?" You ask your crush, trying to sound innocent.

A smirk appears on Kazuichis face.

"Well I-I wa-was maybe... hoping you- you would-" Kazuichi stumbles over his wannabe sexy words.

You cup his face and pull him in. Your lips collide and you swear that sparks fly.

"Want me to fix it?" You purr.

Your best friend enthusiastically nods, which makes you giggle. You grab his chin and pull him in for a passionate kiss. He kisses you back. Tongues begin to battle, and hands explore every smooth inch of the skin. Eventually you have to pull back for air. Soon you go back to Kazuichi, kissing down his face to his neck. You mark his neck with little love bites. Whenever you hit a sweet spot, he softly groans and digs his nails into your skin.

Eventually you reach to where his shirt is. You take it off of him.

"Kaz, you won't be needing this."

Kazuichi snickers. "I know! And-

Kazuichi messes with the bottom part of your shirt before swiftly taking it off.

-You won't be needing that."

You blush, and nearly cover yourself up. Instead of doing so, you go back down on him. His body is covered with your kisses and love. When you reach his lower region, you take the length into your hand. Your tongue touches the bottom of the shaft and you slowly lick up towards the tip. You slip your mouth on to the tip, sucking it lightly.

Little groans and grunts of pleasure came from the boy, which made you more confident. You've had plenty of boyfriends before, but you've never done anything like this before.

You started moving down his length, taking as much as you could into your mouth. His size was impressive so you were worried it would be too much to handle. You reach your limit, and from there you simply bob up and down. Satisfied moans come from Kazuichi. He takes his left hand and tangles it in your already messy hair. Occasionally he'll tighten his grip, but not so much it hurts you.

"Oh shit, dude I'm getting close." He groans, tangling his hands further into your head.

You slip his length out of your mouth, and jack him off. He takes his hand from your hair, to let you do your work on him more efficiently. Kazuichi is giving you throaty moans. Soon he cums all over your stomach and breasts, and you flash him a satisfied grin.