Chapter 6: West Wind's Fillies

One Year Later

Misty cried with pain. It had been one year since West Wind was killed by wolves. Misty had received the title of Lead Mare, but Misty had to choose a new Lead Stallion. She choose a stallion named Blizzard. Blizzard know that she may never want to be mates. Yet, he was OK.
Now Misty was ready to have West Wind's foal. But Rain was unsure of the coming foal. It seems to be more than one foal. Misty cried of pain one more.

"Spirit, run find Little Creek! Good thing his home is just thought those trees," said Rain. Just as Misty cried of another powerful pain. "Hurry, Spirit!"
Spirit turn and gallop to the forest.

"Misty, just relax. Spirit has gone to get help. It will be just a little longer!" Rain told Misty.

Rain paced around Misty. Just as Spirit came running to them with Little Creek.

"Rain, is this your filly? She looks just like the mist. Oh, is she pregnant? She is, but something is not right." Little Creek said.
A short time after that ......

Misty look at the two fillies curled up beside her.

Dawn

Dusk

Dusk

Sorry if the picture of Dawn and Dusk were switch some how they got deleted in the draft after I rechecked it

Sorry if the picture of Dawn and Dusk were switch some how they got deleted in the draft after I rechecked it. It will not mess up the rest of the story. Enjoy the rest of the book.