Intervieeew!!

Sanyu goes to office,asks the receptionist the washroom and goes in. She curses that man whom she met,cleans the dirt with water and dobs with tissues..She notices that dirt has slightly reduced it's color.She feels relieved.
She, goes to cabins office for her interview.
She knocks on door-Sir,may i come in?
He-Yes?
(He faces the back sitting in chair)
Sanyu-Thankyou sir.
He-is this the tym 4 the office,ms...??
Sanyu-sir,sanyuktha agarwal!
He-haan!so is it,ms.sanyuktha?
Sanyu-sir achly..!!
He-oh u gt hit by car and became dity......blah.....ryt? (he roates the chair and aks it)
Sanyu-tum? Nahi aap? :o
she gets shocked seeing the same man whos frnt f her= gentle man.
He says-(smirks)so what do u say ms.cleaner? What job u wnt?
Sanyu stands there numb.
Sanyu grits her teeth and asks- Cleaner ?Why!!?
He laughs evily-Oh! You forgot what you did to me?You splashed dirt on me,yaad aaya?
I did to you unknowingly and you did this knowingly..tit for tat right?(angrily asks her)
She thinks in mind-"Oh my god!What he wants now? What the hell is he doing?My worst birthday ever and my worst first day"
She becomes a little bit tensed thinking-"My mom wants me to work for a job..a decent one.Last time I got hotel job where I worked as Asst. Of HR Manager..and then what? I dreamt of karate there also and broke my laptop.And then FIREDDD!!
She gets irritated while thinking of this..Meanwhile he blabbers..
He-So just because you did this to me knowingly,I am giving you cleaners job.
San-What?clea...i didnt come here all way for cleaning or dusting your...
He cuts in between..
He-Arree!!..not moping and dusting! .I meant taking my files from the heap..getting to my cabin..cleaning my cabin,you know tit for tat..
She thinks of smashing him using her karate skills.she fakes a smile at him.
He-Fine..lets get into the interview.
Aise khadi khadi ke kya dekh rahe ho.??? Sit.
Sanyu sits thinking *bitch** .
He- Before starting the interview,let me tell you. Stop abusing me in your mind..and if you have come out of ur dreamy world, can you give me your resume please,madam? (Sarcastically)
(Put that naughty questioning smile)
Sanyu sits in chair and gives her application.
He-hmm..kaafi achi application hain  .good work sanyuktha!
He-Oh hey!!..You can clean the floors..of our canteen as you reminded me a bit earlier..He chuckles.

Sanyu shows her disgust in face.

He-you can go now.and please do it properly madam.Cleaners job is just for 1 month.aur aisi shakal bath banao.Bilkul achi nahi lagthi!! Main boss hoon tumhara!Respect karna seekho..
(He thinks-you did tit for tat to me just for 1 minute and i will make you pay for that for 1 month.let me show you whos RSS) and then,
tells her-agar tum kisi ki panga lene ke liye jaa rahe ho toh just remember- to whom u r taking dat.yeh incident mat boolna.varna..toh tumhe aisi haalat hogi.
Ur interview is over.you can go now
Sanyu-thankyou sir for ur convenience.(grits her teeth but is tensed thinking what to do)

What are you people thinking? What will Sanyuktha do?Will she smash rd? :p Will she do her job?
Sorry guys :( I have bad communication skills.I think something else and write another one. If you didnt understand,pls tell me