Epilogue | Hold It Down

Start from the beginning

I pulled her into me and hugged her body from behind as I kissed the side of her sweaty ass neck. I tightened a hold around her so she couldn't get out and didn't have no other choice but to stand there and let me love her. I chuckled at her attempts to pull away from me, which only made her madder as she continued to fight me off.

"Chill out, it was a joke. Damn, get out yo feelings."

"Get off me Domani," she muttered.

"Nah, tell me you love me." I shot back, holding onto her even tighter than I had been before.

"No,"

"Well, you not getting loose. I'm enjoying this shit too." I told her as she squirmed around and shit right on my dick, getting a nigga on brick hard right now. I knew it would only result in a cold shower later, but I'd settle for that or the good old hand that I started using when I was at the tender age of ten. Boy, I remember the days like it was just yesterday. Shit, it was just yesterday. She left me on stuck so my hand was the last resort and the shit worked just fine too.

"Ugh, fine. I love you," she said and I bit her neck, making her yell loud as hell inside of the place.

"Say it like you mean it." I smirked.

"I love you Domani Jalil' Johnson," she yelled to the top of her lungs before I let her go. I chuckled loudly as she mushed my head as she walked out of the living room area. I started to call her fat just to get under her skin for the second time, but I decided not too do it to her again, I wanted to fuck later.

I headed into the kitchen and poured me up a glass of orange juice before heading back into the bedroom to start getting myself together. I sat down on the bed and looked at my phone to see Rod calling my shit. I didn't know what this goofy ass nigga wanted with me, his ass been out of reach lately and I knew it had some to do with one of these hoes out here. Rod wasn't the nigga to be tied down, but it's some lil broad that got him out here thinking bout settling for her ass. I thought I would never see the day when my mans turned in his cards. I didn't even expect it to be this early for me turning in my own, but shit happens. I wasn't tripping though.

"What's crackin' cuz?" He said into the phone and I immediately smacked my lips at this false claiming ass nigga and then laughed afterwards. I swear he fake ass hell man, the only nigga I know claim two different shit in the same day. I swear he gone get his ass killed claiming all this different shit.

"Nigga, just yesterday I could've sworn yo goofy ass was a blood. Damn, this how you doing it?" I laughed.

"Nigga, be bool, the fuck? I'm just cooling slime, out hea doing this shit for all the niggas that can't and aint nobody gone check me. Anyway, what time you rollin' through later?" He asked and I could hear some bitch in the background talking shit to him. I couldn't hear exactly what she was saying, but she was flying off the handle at his ass and I could probably bet I knew why.

"Ima be through there round 3, why nigga?"

"Cause shit, I needs you to bring the green bro. Every since my momma caught me smoking that shit in the house, she dead ass found my stash and flushed all my shit down the toilet. On blood I swear I wanted to fight my damn momma cuz, but I didn't wanna beat her ass to bad and catch a case. So now I'm broke as shit and I ain't got no weed. You got me right bro?" He asked and I couldn't do shit but laugh. Auntie wasn't no joke with his ass man, damn. That's what his dumb ass get too.