Chapter Seven | Single

______

Now somebody tell them ho's I'm single for the night

Yeah, I'm single

Nigga had to cancel that bitch like Nino

I ain't trippin' on nothin', I'm sippin' on somethin'

And my homeboy say he got a bad bitch for me tonight - Lil Wayne
______

Domani

"Aye li baby, lemme' get yo' number

"Aye li baby, lemme' get yo' number." Rod shouted out eagerly to a female that was jogging along the sidewalk of the street, from the passenger side of my black on black on black, Rolls Royce. She'd stopped for a brief moment to catch her breath and to drink some of her water from the bottle, ignoring his ass completely. I chuckled mad loud as we pulled up to a red light and waited for her ass to catch up. When she did, she continued to walk past like he hadn't even tried to holla at her.

"So it's like that ma? I know you heard a nigga," Rod called out to the girl once again, this time getting her attention. She gave his ass a stale face and flipped him a bird before starting on her jog again. His face took a whole 360 turn from the rejection, which only amused me even more. I chuckled again and pulled off from the light, speeding pass the girl this time, for my nigga's sake. Most niggas didn't take rejection too well, Rod was one of them niggas.

"Fuck you too then, you saggy, long tittie, no nipple havin' ass bitch. You ugly as fuck anyways," he yelled back mad as hell out of the window at the girl before we'd gotten too far away. I watched my nigga in pure amusement and shook my head. Rod was foolish as fuck, but got mad when somebody tried to play him or some shit. He was agitated now and I just knew he was about to get on my damn nerves.

It was around noon on this Wednesday, and me and my nigga Rod had just decided to get out the house and find us a couple bitches to step down on. I ain't have shit else to do with my life, so I was down for whatever he was down for. It ain't like I was tied down or no shit like that, so why the hell not? Ashanti had made it clear to me that whatever we had was done and over with, so I was free to do whatever the fuck I wanted, literally. I'd called her too many times over the past few days and she straight declined my ass, so that was it for me. I wasn't about to kiss no body ass that ain't wanna' be kissed. I loved her and I want my relationship, but I'm not bout to just follow up behind her like a puppy if she don't wanna be followed.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fuck out of Ashanti and I'd do anything on this Earth for her to a certain extinct, but damn. I fucked up, I know I fucked up again, but change doesn't just happen overnight. I don't fault her for being mad at meand breaking shit off because if shit was reversed, I would have too, but I would have at least let her talk. I tried talking to her and she wasn't trying to hear none of it, so I called it a day after that. I'd try again after a while, but I'm not about to just run up behind her begging like no pussy ass nigga. That just wasn't in my blood, so for now, it is what it is. I'm a single man and free to fuck any nigga wife. Watch yo' bitch because I might take her, fuck her, then give her back.