I brush my hair into a neat ponytail in the of my head, I brushed it out, since it not even straight no more, it's wavy

I brush my hair into a neat ponytail in the of my head, I brushed it out, since it not even straight no more, it's wavy. Didn't even get to put on my god damn scarf last night.

I went back over to Fiona's house, when I entered I heard V yelling at the two kids upstairs to get ready." Are you kids almost ready?" She yells up the stairs." We're just getting dressed." I heard Debbie yell back." Alright, you have ten minutes." She yells back. I sat back on the couch not listening to anything else and fell back to sleep sitting up, leaning on my hand. "Lets go, we're leaving now." I heard someone say shaking me." I'm up." I said standing up, our heads almost hit."Yeah, sure." Carl said.

::::::::::::

We all watch as Fiona steps into the small holding box. We're here to how much her bail is, and however much time her gets, or something. The judge pounds his gravel on the thing, and someone to the side speaks." Fiona Gallagher. Case S6- 974356." Is counsel precent?" The judge asked." Yes, your honor." A lady says, walking to the holding box telling Fiona to stand.

"Read the charges." The judge said." Possession of a controlled substance, a class 4 felony under 720 Illinois criminal statue 570.1, and child endangerment, a violation of the reckless Conflict code 720 ILSC 5 section 12C-5, a 3 class felony." Fiona's public defender says, reading of a clipboard." How does the defendant plead?" The judge asked but Fiona stayed silent.

"Miss Gallagher?" The judge calls when he notices Fiona not speaking." Not guilty, your honor." Fiona says." Defense requests the accused be released on her own recognizance." Her public defender says." Cocaine overdose in a toddler? The child is still in intensive care." Another lady speaks. Stupid bitch.

"Bail is set at $100,000. Check with the clerk to get preliminary hearing date." The judge orders. What the hell thats way to much I don't even got that much, I mean I know you have to give like 10% of the bail and that's $10,000 I'm saving my money to move out into a apartment and I'm not planning on getting kicked out cause I don't pay bills. I'm not planning on selling weed forever." What?" V asked with anger in her voice.

"Next." The judge yells and pounds his gravel. We all left the court room and followed Fiona's public defender, but she was walking very fast." Excuse me." V calls out to the lady." Yes?" The lady answers, still walking very fast." We're Fiona Gallagher family." V states to the lady." Ok." The lady says, which probably means V should continue." $100,000? She didn't carve up some dude up and stuff his parts in the freezer." V says almost shouting.

"You don't have to put up $100,000. County only requires 10% for the bond." The women says, I knew I was right."10 grand." V says, knowing that it's still way to much." They accept collateral of equal value, a house, a car. I can try to get it reduced at her preliminary hearing. If the victim recovers," But V cuts her off, not liking how she's call Liam, a victim, even though he is." Liam." She said." Liam recovers, that could influence the judge to lower her bail. Got to go." The lady continued and then left.

"$10,000?" Veronica questions Lip who is sitting down, and obviously doesn't care." Forget it, we don't have it." Lip says shaking his head." How about Aubrey's car?" Debbie says looking at me." Hell fucking no." I say shaking my head." We can't just leave her in jail." She says rudely to both of us." Aubrey has $24,000 saved, she could lend us." Kevin says causing me to turn around so quickly." You do?! Oh my god, thanks." Debbie says hugging me, but I push her off.

"No I'm saving my money, and I'm not using it to bail Fiona out." I said." But you have to, you have enough money. Why cant-" but Lip cuts her off." No! Christ! Just drop it! Fuck debs!" He yells at her causing her to look at both of us, and sticking up her middle finger in our faces and run off." Debbie." I call once I notice she really is upset about this." Debbie." V call walking after her." Smooth, assholes, smooth." Kev says, causing me to look at him." No, it's not her place to tell me what to do with my money, if I don't want to bail her out, I don't want to, oh fucking well." I say, walking away.