5. Confusement

Niall's P.O.V

 It's been a week since Zayn and I shared our little "secret". And to be honest, we became a lot more closer. We have each other's back and will be there for each other. During this week, Zayn beat up 5 guys that were teasing me in the hallways. He's like a big brother! Well I hope Greg doesn't mind that I have a new one. Ever since Zayn's accident happened, he's always crying at night mumbling things. It's hard to understand what he's saying but it's creepy. Also, we got to learn more about each other! He has a dog, 3 sisters, he likes Harry potter and likes chicken. He's really interesting.

We sat at Mr.Williams' office quietly. A few minutes he entered sitting down at his desk. He smiled looking at us both.

"You two seem  brightened up. Having fun getting to know each other?" He asked.

"Yeah, we are actually best friends now." Zayn stated while Mr.Williams laughs.

Mr.Williams pulls out paper like he always does and start writing in his awfully hard to read handwriting.

"You two. I have a job for you. Student council planned out a prom. And since you have no classes, you will be planning out how you want it to look like. It will be in the the big gym. Feel free to grab stuff in the art rooms and get friends to help after classes." Mr.William s muttered.

"Is there a specific thing we have to stick with?" I asked fiddling around with my fingers.

Mr.Williams shakes his head and me and Zayn headed to the art room.

"You seem quiet. Is there something wrong Zi?." I ask looking over at him.

"..Nothing." He said putting a smoke in his mouth and lighting it.

I grabbed the smoke from his mouth and threw on the ground crushing it with my shoe "Don't smoke. You are going to die." I snorted.

He just laughed and we entered the art room. Zayn looked around in amazement.

"I know. It's amazing. Our school is voted best school at arts." I giggled. Zayn smiled pushing my shoulder playfully. 

"What colour should we make it?" He asked while I opened a drawer with construction paper and many other craft things. 

"It's getting close to January. I guess we shou'd do an ice theme thing." I proposed.

"So light blue, white, dark blue and maybe a hint of purple?" He recommended picking up the colored paper. I nodded grabbing some light blue and white vellum paper.

I walked over to a shelf and picked out glitter and a bottle of fake snow. Zayn came over to me with a bottle of spray paint and some extra papers. Then we headed out to the gym

Zayn's P.O.V

 About 2 hours pass and we are almost done the stage. I planned out this really cool thing we could do. And I'm so exited for  it. In the meantime Niall was cutting out snowflakes and putting strings on them while I cut out light blue paper and stapled it around the stage making it look like icicles. It was really cool. We got one side finished. I'm surprised that we finished this much. I wiped my forehead with my sleeve and jumped off the stage and walked up to Niall.

"I'm going to go get the ladder. I'll be right back." I reassured with Niall before exiting the gym. 

I walked to the storage room and opened it. Luckily I was told no one ever, ever locks it. I went inside turning on the light rumbling around to find the ladder. Eventually I found it at the back and carried it out closing the door. I sighed and closed my eyes for just a mere 3 seconds till someone taps on my back. I looked back to see a guy with curly hair behind me.

"Zayn Malik. Right?" He whispered.

"Yep." I replied rolling my eyes.

"How are you alive? You died in a house fire nearly a century ago." He muttered.

 A/N

I KNOW! SHUT UP. DUN CUM UP TA ME SAYIN 'ADRIEN YOU ALREADY WROTE THIS' I DO CERTAINLY KNOW THAT I DID, BUT I RE-WROTE IT SO I COULD ACTUALLY HAVE A BETTER ENDING TO IT----- 

Thanks for reading though ^^ Love you guise

~King Adrien