'I'm sorry once again for my friends,' she tried to make the situation less awkward.

The corners of his mouth lifted a little and he scratched his chin. 'Don't let Fernando hear them,' he grinned, but his eyes were darker than before when he said that.

'Let's not talk about him, shall we?' she said cheerfully as she wanted Seb to know that she was here for him tonight.

At that moment the group was leaving and they quickly followed them outside. They were a cheerful bunch, despite the less than optimal result in the race today and it also cheered Keira up. She spotted her friends engaging in conversations with several people and it was good to see that they also enjoyed themselves this weekend. Tom had calmed down and was now his normal self again and Abby was clearly trying to flirt with at least five of them. She grinned, they both would never change and she wouldn't want them to.

Seb and herself walked in silence until he brought up the race. She hadn't wanted to do that herself, because she didn't know if he was up to talk about it. The rest of the walk they discussed what had happened and what exactly an alternator failure was, because Keira was really interested in that part. Seb clearly enjoyed being able to discuss technical details and when they entered the club he was clearly in a better mood than he had been in the hotel.

It was clear that everybody wanted to let some steam off as the alcohol consumption was very high, people were dancing and it became wilder when the evening progressed. Abby was dancing in the middle of a group of mechanics and Tom was dancing with Seb and Keira. They all were having fun and Seb showed Keira the weirdest moves he had learned in school to make her laugh. It worked like a charm and she tried to do them herself, the 'sprinkler' was clearly her favourite. Tom stuck to his own moves however as he had always been a good dancer. It always worked like a magnet like the case was now, as a few girls had made their way over to him to dance with him. They clearly weren't from the team, but Tom enjoyed their company anyway.

Feeling a bit hot Keira gestured to Seb that she was going outside for a bit. Her feet were hurting from dancing, but it had been definitely worth it. She couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun, also this much alcohol if she was being honest. Seb followed her outside and when she sat down in one of the chairs she waved her hands to cool down.

'Drinks?' Seb asked with a lopsided grin and he also looked rather hot.

'Yes please, I'm so hot right now,' she answered as she looked at the group that was sitting a bit further away. They spoke Italian, so she couldn't understand them, but she was sure that she recognised a few of the faces from the paddock. They must been from Ferrari then and that made her think about Fernando, was he also here? However she quickly forgot about him when Seb had turned around to get their drinks. She now had a great view of his perfect butt and she felt herself blush when she realised what she was doing. This was not something you did with your friends, so she had to cut it out she reprimanded herself. She tried to think about Fernando again, but the image of Seb's perfect body kept coming back.

While making his way to the bar again he looked back over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of Keira who was still waving her hands to cool down. Seb grinned as he saw that and he kept looking a little bit longer than was necessary. They had been dancing for a while and he had showed her his horrible moves. Not that he wasn't able to dance normally, but he liked her smile so much that he would do anything to make her smile more. He also had been closer to her than he had before and therefore had been able to study her a bit more. She was wearing more make-up than normal and it made her green eyes stand out even more, he also spotted that her skin was smooth and her lips looked softer than ever. She hadn't even shied away when he had touched her to show her how the moves should be executed and he had felt on fire whenever she touched him. Her fingers were very warm and he guessed the alcohol had made her worry less about whatever that was always holding her back.