Chapter 8

I awoken. The lights were dimmed and were replaced by a low red light hanging from the ceiling (( stranger things vibes )) "Finally!I thought you'd never wake up." Danny emerged from the sheer darkness wearing his tight leather pants that were loose enough to see his prominent V line "let me go" I whimper as he gets closer " you gonna make me?" Daniel smirks bringing an old horse whip to my cheek that he must have hidden behind his back. He traced circles with it until bringing it form my jaw to my chin "oh Joey, you know how much I've missed doing this to you. Just seeing you in pain fills me with excitement."

I hear Shane chuckle from the other side of the room then he suddenly steps out of the shadows along with cat and hope. Cat was wearing her black heels, they made her more confident I guess. I could hear her click clacking towards me and hope has a disappointed expression on her face, she hates it when Daniel acts like this...but I guess it's that time.
"I see you've came for the show?" Daniel grins slapping the whip onto the table harshly sending me to jump out of my skin. " meh, it's either this or jerk off to four guys fitting a squirrel in a fourteen year old's ass." Shane shrugs pulling out his camera and a laptop " Don't tell me you're live streaming this again." Cat rolls her eyes sitting on the table next to me taking a big puff of her cigarette blowing the excess smoke in my face causing me to cough " why wouldn't I be? I got at least a million viewers last time, they fucking loved it-" Shane sets up the camera and I let out a sniffle as I know what's about to come " -some guy said he came six times!" Daniel smirks as cat hands him a case, wait! That case looks familiar ... " cat, is this the right one?" She nods in respond with a devious grin upon her perfect red lips showing off her white teeth. " welp! Let's get to this." Danny grins taking off his shirt whilst hope rolls her eyes watching shaking her head " you know you don't have to do thi-" Daniel interrupts her by throwing his shirt on hopes face " of course i do, it's all for fun" he grins opening the case which appears to be adorned by all of the things I fear...

Sex toys,

The first thing I spot is the handcuffs, then the dildos, the vibrators oh my god please stop thinking!

Well, they're not like the toys I play with, the ones Danny has....well...they hurt.... a lot "you ready joey? Oh wait, I don't care" Daniel smirks running the chocolate brown whip over my thighs I think I'm not ready.... I never wanted to do this.
One of my first memories of hope is us talking about the thing, I told her how I feel about sex and she told me I must be asexual then, I'm still not 100% sure what that really means, I guess if hope said it, it must be true. I've always trusted hope, probably because she's the only one who doesn't want to fuck the living daylights out of me... well I guess I don't know that...

(( it'll all come next chapter my loves 😏😂))